𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹, 𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹 | 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑳𝑼𝑴𝑷 𝑮𝑶𝑫

Start from the beginning

"When I was in there I overheard Mr. Goulbourne talking about how he's transferring to another school." She Continued. Averena's whole mood changed.

Averena always enjoyed watching the veins in Mr. Goulbourne's forehead and hands pop when he yelled. She enjoyed watching his arm muscles flex when he erased the board, although she knew she would never act on her crush. She knew she had to now, it wouldn't even matter if he's transferring schools. Plus, if she let him leave without giving her what she wanted, she knew she would long for him the rest of her high-school career.

"Alright students, simmer down."Mr. Goulbourne announced after clearing his throat. Averena turned towards him and watched him closely. Literally everything he did became even more and more attractive by the minute.

Averena barely even paid any attention to the lesson, she was too busy developing a plan to get the stoke stroke.

"Hey lil mama, you got a man?" The boy next to her asked, after tapping her on the shoulder.

"No," she replied sharply continuing to focus on Stokeley.

"Take my Snapchat. Text me." He said handing her a paper.

"Excuse me, Justin. Stop trying to get at Averena. She likes older men." Mr. Goulbourne announced setting his pen down on the table.

Averena sat in her chair, mortified. Chanel was on the edge of her seat, on the verge of death because of how hard she was laughing. Averena forcefully punched her in the thigh immediately making her stop.

"Anyway, as I was saying, a non linear equation usually has an exponent..." He continued to teach.

•••

"Class dismissed!" He announced, as he sat down in his chair. Everyone gathered their things and began to pile out of the room. Everyone except Averena and Chanel.

"Good luck, hoe." Chanel said before grabbing her bag and rising from her seat. Once the class was completely empty, she got up and made her way towards the front of the class.

"Yes, Averena?" Mr. Goulbourne spoke, looking up from his papers.

"Don't you think your comment was inappropriate?" She asked grabbing a chair from the nearest desk and sitting it in front of his.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" He said with a sly smirk plastered on his face.

"She likes older men." She mocked him. Mr. Goulbourne slightly chuckled.

"But did I lie?"

"Mr. Goulbourne I-" She began to say.

"Call me Stokeley." He interrupted.

"No."

"Why?"

"Because you're my teacher."

"But that doesn't stop you from thinking about me."

"Anna Oop- I- you- what?" Averena wasn't particularly flustered, she was just confused as to why he would say that. "I don't know what you're talking about." She added taking her hands away from the desk and playing with the bottom of her skirt.