Author's Note

This book is going to contain spoilers for Avengers: Endgame, starting from the first chapter

I want to say a thank you to every single one of you who has ever read any of these books. They are books that hit me hard, very hard. I know the impact of these books has hit others as well, and those of you who expressed your love for Ophelia and Bucky, those of you who expressed sadness when "Leave Me Broken" ended... I felt every comment, I felt every message to my inbox that was sad, hateful, angry with me. The fact I was able to make people FEEL... Well, that's a writers goal, isn't it? 

Having seen Endgame, I saw opportunity.

When I saw Black Panther, I realized that Shuri and those in Wakanda could have saved Ophelia, but I stayed behind my decision. Now... Now the opportunity to create more to this story has risen from Endgame, and I don't want to let Ophelia go. I really don't. 

So, without much blubbering and blabbering, this is the official announcement for another book in the "Leave Me" series. The official third book. 

I will begin a dedication list, as I always do, but I know this series has a big following, so if chapters don't get dedicated to you, just know that I acknowledge and love and appreciate every single comment, vote, read... Every ounce of it you readers put in.

Thank you.