Chapter 9️⃣

🥂 Angel Reynolds 🥂

"Basically after Herb broke up with me and I came here going crazy on Mally and Taniya I was high off lean

"Basically after Herb broke up with me and I came here going crazy on Mally and Taniya I was high off lean. I started drinking lean after me and Taniya fell out it was just an every now and then at first and then it just became something that cleared my mind. The more high I was the more carefree I felt. After London came and picked me up that day and she took me home I started using more things. Crack , Heroin , Meth . Shit you name it I tried it. I mostly just stuck with Xans, Alcohol, and Lean though. When I'm high or drunk I have fun. I live my best life. I don't have to worry about making it out the hood, my mama worrying about me, me not going to college. Didn't have to worry about shit and I like that. I like just living in that moment." I said looking at Taniya and Herb. Taniya just shook her head. Of course she's judging me. Ms.Perfect can't relate to shit I'm even saying. Herb looks disgusted with me and thats what I was most afraid of. The person that I was in love with looking down on me.

"Everybody has a way with coping I chose this way just like Taniya chose to cut herself. I chose to use drugs and alcohol to release my pain. I'm sorry that disgusts and disappoints y'all but it is what it is."

"No one is disgusted or disappointed. I'm just relieved you aren't dead with the shit you're doing. You can literally kill yourself and you don't give one fuck Angel. People care about you whether that's something you want to accept or not so you filling your body with drugs and alchemy upsets the people who care about you. Especially when you're out at 5:30 in the morning every day drunk and high. Anything can happen to you and you aren't even using with responsibility." Taniya said folding her arms.

"Everything isn't about how everybody would feel about the decisions I make. You don't even live like that. I am never cross faded that can kill me I barely drink sometimes. Everyone is worried for nothing literally." I said kinda frustrated because out of all people why would she care?

"I don't care what she say I am disappointed. You've been through worst shit than this and handled that way better. What are you even coping from? I gotta take yo ass to a rehab Angel I never thought I'd see the day where I look at you and not recognize who I was in love with man." Herb said a little shakily like he wanted to cry.

"Rehab? I'm not going to rehab. I ain't no fucking addict. I can stop when the fuck I want to." I said angrily. They think ima junkie or shit like what type of shit is this.

"Rehab wasn't our idea, but yes you are an addict Angel. If you can't go one day without having to drink or take a drug you have an addiction and thats fine. I went to rehab for my cutting situation and it helped me for the better. London went to rehab and look at her now going to college in Atlanta man. This is for you to get better and we want you to get better." Taniya said with tears running down her face. I scoffed and got up from the table.

"I cannot believe y'all invited me over here to send me to a fucking rehab. You think I'm some fucking junkie or some shit. I can stop whenever the fuck I want to, not even giving me a chance to try snd stop you're just gonna send me away like I'm a juvenile child." I said getting my purse and walking out the door. Herb came and ran out after me for some odd ass reason.