𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖊

𝖞/𝖓
i slowly slid on to the ground, trying to hold back my tears. i couldn't so i started crying but they were quiet sobs that no one could hear.

the bathroom lights were off and i had locked the door. i punched the mirror and my hand started bleeding uncontrollably.

it was a bad idea but i couldn't take it anymore. i just didn't like who i was, i didn't like me.

i heard faint walking coming up the stairs. it was probably ethan checking up on me since he said he would cook dinner for the both of us.

"baby, are you ok?" i could hear him walking towards the bathroom door. he shook the handle many times before throwing his body on the door.

"baby?! babygirl, i need you to open the door now. please" he sounded like he was at the edge of tears. i cried some more and sniffled a bit while listening to ethan ram his body against the door.

when the door finally gave in and fell right before my eyes, ethan rushed in and engulfed me with his muscular arms. i shivered and still kept my bloody hand on my face. he reached his hand up and turned on the bathroom light.

"princess, w-why would you do this?" He hugged me tighter keeping me close like he never wanted to let me go.

"no. why did you choose me out of all those pretty girl in the world? why me?" i cried again and loosened my body just to let him see my face.

he let out a gasp before breaking down in tears.

"i would never want someone else, i would always want you. who gives a fuck if you're not like those photoshopped instagram girls and shit? i don't, and all i want is for my princess to be the happiest girl alive"

ethan reached into the cabinet and took a wrapping bandage and putting it loosely around my hand. it stung at first but then i remembered ethan was doing something for me.

he looked at the mirror then back at me, sighing heavily. he took my hands and rubbed the back of them.

he said to me, "i don't want you to think you're not good enough for me. i want you to know there are many fishes in the sea and the only fish that caught my eye was you" he softly planted a kiss on my forehead and gave me a reassuring smile.

his hand was held out for me to grab so i did. i fell limp in his arms and hugged him softly. he kissed the top of my head and walked me out of the bathroom.

"i wanna make this night special, a night to let you know that i chose you for a reason"

he laid me softly on the bed and took my clothes off one by one. i say there watching as he took all of my clothing off.

he was so gentle and i liked it.

that night of course was so unforgettable. i could never forget any words ethan had said to me. he was the best boyfriend anyone could ask for.

its short kinda but this was requested by @ethanslanee there was no name so i was guessing it was for everyone lol and by your name i just thought it was an ethan imagine so hopefully you liked it and it's not too sad. ok bye ily 🥰