TÈÑ : ŚÎGŃÏÑG ÛP

Chapter Ten : Signing Up

"We have a talent show?" Carla asked as her and friends stopped to see the posters.

"I think only seniors can audition, everyone else is stage or something." Maryjane answered.

"I mean, the poster is in the twelfth grade hallway." Roselyn stated.

"Should we sign up and go a group act?" Alexis questioned as she went through the options. Her eyes widened, "The boys are going as a singing group."

Maryjane laughed, "I didn't know they sang."

"I didn't know about them until a month ago." Carla mumbled.

"We have to do singing now, Jack said he lives to win, so I'll rub it in his face when we win." Roselyn smirked as she placed her name on her sign up sheet, "You in?"

Leanna grabbed the pen and signed her name, "I'm tired of Jonah saying he's so great at everything."

Carla snatched the pen and signed her name, "Zach always thinks he's better at everything, even sex." She mumbled the last two words.

Maryjane rolled her eyes. She took the pen and wrote down her name, "Daniel always says shit that he's so talented, bitch you play like hundreds instruments." Maryjane looked at Alexis, she held out the pen, "You in?"

Alexis smirked and took the pen. She sloppily wrote her first and last name in the sheet, "We boutta win this."