Who The Hell Listens To Fate These Days Ch.7 part1

AN: every time i think wholly crap i've written alot and then i post it on here and it seem so little! anywho enough ranting here's CH7 part one of three.

VOTE!!! (just vote please its just one click away)

COMMENT!!! i want to here your thoughts

FAN!!!! becuz u wuv me :P ............... right?

this is one of my fav chaps i hope you enjoy it too :) i found it funny to write. i hope you find it just as funny XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We began to make our way back to the ballroom so I could get home to figure things out...... Oh My God what about my parents what are they going to think? Sure they may be magic followers but will they really believe it's me?! Will my sister believe me? Can I even go home?!

I completely stop midstride "Stop Alex!!"

"What? Is this about you being "not" pretty again?"

I start to fidget, "Ummm, no..... Kinda..... Yeah."

"Are you sure you don't want me to call Ayame?"

"Ummm.... Maybe?"

He pulls out his cell phone and begins dialling a number, and turns it on speaker phone.

"Hey Alex, what's u...."

"Alex, you bastard! Why do you have my sisters number?!"

"I...I... Don't know it just magically "appeared" in my contact list?"

"YEAH RIGHT! HOW THE HELL DOES IT JUST "MAGICALLY APPEAR" ON YOUR FUCKING PHONE DAMN IT!"

"Stop yelling at me! She gave me the number, and the only reason I called is for Rina!"

Alex and I hear Convel yelling on the other line at Ayame, first it was; " WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU GIVE HIM YOUR NUMBER?" then we heard Dimitri yelling in the background, "WHY DID HE GET YOUR NUMBER BEFORE I DID?!" The rest was pretty much a bunch of screaming back and forth between Convel and Ayame, then Ayame and Dimitri, and Dimitri and Convel.

The yelling is giving me such a migraine. I stalk over to Alex and his cell phone, grab it out his hands and chuck it at the wall where it shattered into a million pieces.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TELL HIM THAT SHE GAVE YOU THE NUMBER?!" My voice rang clear and with power down the hall.

".........But she did give me her number?"

"OH I KNOW SHE WOULD GIVE YOU HER NUMBER YOU HAVE TESTOSTERONE ROLLING OFF YOU LIKE FUCKING WAVE, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU TELL HER OBVIOUSLY PROTECTIVE BROTHER ABOUT IT LIKE THAT!"

"Sooooo, you think I have "testosterone rolling off me like waves"? Huh."

"Seriously is that all you heard?!"

"If I give an answer do you promise not to yell at me?"

"No, because either answer I have a feeling would get you into trouble somehow."

"See then why should I answer you." He smiles innocently.

"Do you want me to get Convel on the phone again? Because the last time I checked I had great service here."

"No....No! It's alright! By the way what service do you use?"

"Really because you had to think about it I can get him right now?" I say while taking my cell phone out of the clutch. "Aya should be on speed dial, now what's that number again?"

"Her number is 996-7869"

I look at him in shock. "Are you serious?! Did you seriously memorize her number?!"

"NO." He says while looking in the other direction. Probably thinking how fast can I run to get away?

"Whatever, we won't bother her now since she's busy arguing with Convel, and Dimitri because a little birdie went and tattled on her."

"Shit, I gotta meet that damn sexy bird!"

I snort. Oh my god I can't believe I actually snorted. I burst out laughing. "Come on lets go I got to get home..... Oh my God Alex I can't go home!"

He looks at me as if I'm dumb, "Of course you can all you have to is move your feet one in front of the other, and sway your ass left and right, and tell me how sexy I look, then give me the directions to your place and maybe I'll make it worth your while." He grins and winks at me.

My jaw drops. "That's not even what I meant! I can't go home looking like this my parents won't even recognize me! And how did that even turn into something so dirty?!"

"I dunno, it all began with.... A thought.... A thought that's..... probably not appropriate for your delicate ears."

"Then why bother voicing a milder version of your thought in the first place?" I say exasperated. "Any way never mind I don't even want to know. How am I supposed to get home looking like this?"

"Ummm.... I don't know but we can ask the Guardian, she'll know, and lucky for you she's here today on this "joyous" day."

"Really? That's great! Wait, what's with the sarcasm?"

"You don't know? Gabriel's Freedom is being taken away! His man card! His Bachelor hood! All for an arrange marriage to Dea as a peace treaty between the Angels, and Demons."

My heart sinks. "Well if he didn't feel comfortable enough with it he could have always said no right? Any way lets head to the ballroom we can call Aya there and hope she is done being scolded so she can help figure out my home situation." I walk away just assuming that he's following me.

"Why do you keep doing that?! And by the way the ballroom is in the other direction we came from that way." He said turning in the other direction.

Looks like I ruined another friendship in the making.