Who The Hell Listens To Fate These Days!? CH. 5

hey hope you really enjoy i would really appreciate the feedback to know if i should continue this series or not. anyways vote, comment, fan they all would be appreciated.

(I hope everyone got that Dimi is one of the few nicknames that Dimitri has.)

Okay then, I think it's time to leave now. "Yes, well it was..... A pleasure to meet all of you, but I think I should probably start heading home." I try rushing out of the room, but I ended up running into a new guy. Seriously this is way too much testosterone in one room. That completely irritated me for some reason. "Seriously how many guys are there here....... Oh I get it is this some kind of harem? Wow I really didn't get the impression you ran like that Dea." Oh shit I really didn't mean to say that.

I look over at Dea her darker and darker. HEAD FOR COVER SHE'S GOING TO EXPLODE!

"YOU BITCH! HOW DARE YOU! A PUNY LITTLE NOBODY DARE TALK TO SOMEONE LIKE ME WITH SUCH INSOLENCE!"

"SHE MAY BE A PUNY LITTLE NOBODY TO YOU, BUT THAT'S MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND YOUR TALKING TO YOU BITCH!" Aya snarls. Great so now I'm apparently a "PUNY NOBODY" as they had put it.

After the yelling they seem to have lost a bit of their bite, but not there bark.

"Awww your guard dog speaks for you in battles how original of you." She coos.

I roll my eyes, beside me I hear Ayame growling. I peek over at her to see her eyes go red again, but his time I looked a lot more closely her eyes were on fire; if you looked closely enough you could see the flames flickering along the edges of her irises. Then Dimi came up on her other side to try and calm her down by petting her head.

"Be a good puppy now." I Dimi smooth.

Ayame directs a new anger over to Dimi, but I noticed her eyes had turned back to normal.

"Ummm..... Aya I think we should go this argument isn't even worth my time, beside I need to start making my way home to make it back before my parents do, I told them I was helping out a friend with a catering job, because if I didn't they would never let me come here with you."

"I'm sorry, I would really like to stay here a bit longer do you mind if someone else takes you..... I'm sure Convel doesn't mind."

"Yeah, besides Aya's not even half way done scolding me." Dimitri says with a cocky grin.

"I'm so sorry Rina, but I'm on guard duty tonight," Convel says while sending death glares at Dimitri, "Perhaps Alex's can?"

They looks pointedly at the guy I bump into while trying to rush out of the room. "Ugh.... Sure.... Why not?"

I smile brightly, "Thank you." I also just happened to notice the glares that were shot at Alex coming from Dimitri and Ayame.

Ha! Serves her right for snapping at me earlier. I just couldn't help myself; I stuck my tongue out at her. The word KARMA ringing through my mind. Mwahahaha.

"Once again it was nice meeting everyone.... Even you Dea." I guess. I run over to Ayame to hug her. "Text me tomorrow we have a lot to talk about." I wink.

I left through the open doors just assuming Alex was following after he was done saying goodbye to his buddies. (AN: HEEHEE I don't why but buddies is just so much fun to say.)

After leaving the library area and heading back to the ballroom, I apologised, "Sorry for stealing you away from an uproar of a party."

"Mhmm." Okay then... I glance over at him.

We were silent for few moments, I look over at him, "I am so sorry but can we make a stop to a washroom?"

He looks at me almost as he had forgotten that I was still there. "Sure," he gives me a sheepish smile, "sorry I was in deep thought."

When we arrived at the washroom Alex had decided to wait for me at the end of the hall. I open my clutch purse to take out the clothes I had worn to meet Ayame with. Magic purses are so handy. Then I took out my purple sweater and jeans. I quickly undressed and changed. Then I took all the pins out of my hair. I put everything into the purse, and take out a brush I move over to the mirror.

"OH MY GOD!" I scream.