Reunion (?)

3rd Person's POV
"Dad! Please don't! I already have feelings for Ren... if you stop our engagement then I'm going to hate you for the rest of my life!" Tsunayuuki shouted which caused his father and prince Renato to stop glaring at each other...

" Now, if the both of you are done trying to kill each other through glaring we might as well start introducing ourselves... right, daddy? Renato-kun?" Tsunayuuki continued with her demonic voice as the two mention nodded, fear visible on their eyes...

"*fake cough* Right... now everybody sit down and let us start talking like the normal innocent civilians we are." Count Timoteo di Vongola stated...

Everybody sat around the small coffee table finding comfortable spots on the couches...

Tsuna and Renato were sitting beside each other on the sofa while Tsuna's dad and grandfather sat on the chairs opposite of Tsuna and Renato...

"Gio, start." Count Timoteo stated...

"Umm... hello Tsunayuuki, I am your father, Giotto di Vongola. As you know I am the current ruler of the Vongola Empire... I know you have a lot of questions and I would be happy to answer all of that..." Tsuna's dad or now known as Giotto started and kind of telling Tsuna to start asking questions...

"Dad, who is my real mother? What happened to her? How did I fell on the hands of Iemitsu?  Am I really a princess?--"

"Hold your horses princess. To be honest I don't even know how you fell on the hands of that bastard Iemitsu and yes, you really are a princess.*Inhale* Your mother's name was Charlotte di Vongola, she... she died when you were still an infant when enemies attacked the castle... then after the attacked you went missing..." Giotto explain while trying to stop his emotions from over flowing...

"Gosh! I can't even protect my own daughter! What kind of a father am I?!" Giotto shouted angrily...

"You are a really really good father." Prince Renato stated bluntly...

Everybody looked at him as if asking how?

"Well, think of it this way; Giotto is the kind of father that will never stop until he finds his daughter and besides you sent several spies at every place known to man and maybe on places no one knows just to find your missing daughter when in fact Bakamitsu, one of your most trusted advisor kidnapped said daughter because of reasons he only knew." The crown prince explained rather bored...

"And dad, I'm already here. If you want we can spend everyday just to catch up with each other." Tsunayuuki suggested...

Giotto's tears vanished and his frown was replaced by a warm smile...

"Thank you, Ren." Tsuna whispered on Renato's ear... which was only answered by a smirk...

"Sorry about my sudden..." Giotto trailed off. Trying to find the right word... "... outbreak. So, Tsuna... Do you still have any questions?" Giotto asked his daughter...

"I was thinking, dad?" Tsuna asked which was answered by a hum of attention... "Maybe we can continue this tomorrow? It's already kind of late and you came from a long way so..." Tsuna stood up, walked towards her papa then kissed said papa's cheeks... "Good night, papa." Tsu whispered then motioned for prince Renato to stand up and that they both need to get out for her dear papa to rest...

"Wait, Tsu--" Giotto tried to say something to Tsuna but said girl was already closing the double doors...

"You can still see her tomorrow and besides... she is your daughter, you have every right to take her with you.. and I know she would be happy to be with you considering the fact that she was treated as a slave on her... previous household." Count Timoteo (Author: who I really forgot about) stated with confidence oozing out with every words that he said...

"I really hope so father..." Giotto answered (?)...

"Now I better be off. Now if you would excuse me, your majesty I would now take my leave." Count Timoteo teasingly said then went on his way to pick up his younger son...

Giotto stared then stared at the retreating figure of his father until it was gone...

"Oh Come On Dad! If only you didn't beg me to replace you i wouldn't be suffering because of your paperworks! If only you have done yours then I wouldn't be screaming my head off!"