Airplane Bathroom - Christian Anthony

You watched your best friend toss and turn in the airplane seat but yet he remained asleep you laughed a little to yourself as you turned your attention back to your phone screen. You felt hot breath on your neck as you listened to what Christian was whispering to you. "I had a weird dream." He stated as you adjusted Yourself in the seat.
"Oh tell me about it." You Smiled as you locked your phone. He glanced down as his pants and back at you as you tried to contain your laughter. "I need You're help." He practically begged you.
"No way do it yourself." You said finally let out a laugh.
"I'm going to the bathroom meet me there in 2 minuets." You rolled your eyes as he climbed over you.
You took the blanket off your lap and trailed down the rows of seat to the back of the airplane.
"Kras open up its (y/n)." You said softly but loud enough for him to Here.
Your eyes widened as he already had his Member in his hands. You removed his hand and replaced it with yours. He was sat on the sink as knelt down and started a steady rhythm back and forth with your hand.
He threw his head back in pleasure as you replaced your hands with your mouth. A soft moan escaped from him as he grabbed a hand full of your head as he tried to make you go father. You licked the sides of his Member making sure you avoided his head teasing him as much as possible. "Fuck (y/n)" he moaned as you finally took his tip as you knew he was close to releasing. "Imma..." he couldn't even finish his sentence before he turned into a moaning mess as your mouth filled up with his warm liquid. No matter salty it was you forced yourself to swallow it.
"Wanna hear something funny." Christian laughed a little as you rolled your eyes.
"Sure." You spoke as he pulled up his joggers. "The dream was we fucked in the airplane bathroom, close enough right." It earned a laugh from you as you two headed back to you guys seats.

                                  •••
        Sksks Friends with benefits