Funny story time

All the zodiac's we're busy but author Chan.and she is looking at spells until.one spell fell down on her and turned her.into a cat chibi ( like on the picture ) when she gets out.all of the zodiacs and creepypasta looked.and one zodiac which is Pisces.said " what happened to you? " he/she said.for some reason she can only meow.she was small but cute.and then masky picked her up she doesn't remember though.so masky  put her on his head and walks to slenderman.and said " what happened to the author? " masky said.and then slenderman replied " she turned into a cat chibi " he said.and then a spell got on masky.it was the same as author Chan and turned him into a cat chibi.slenderman then picked two of them and then.when he got out of his office he saw all the zodiacs and CP's turned into a cat chibi.and then all the cat chibi's tackled slenderman.and made slenderman fall to the ground and then.they just put all the zodiacs and CP's in a box.and this is what the zodiacs and all are doing in the box.

Author Chan is poking hoodie on the nose while hoodie is blushing cuz he likes getting booped when he is a cat chibi.

Gemini is hugging Sagittarius while he/she is getting annoyed by Pisces.

Toby is biting tails and the first one to get bitten was libra.

Libra was doing nothing till toby bit his/her tail.

Capricorn and Aquarius are fast asleep.

Cancer was trying to catch somebody's tail which is Jeff's.

Scorpio was watching cancer try to catch Jeff's tail.

Masky was trying to get out of the box using Virgo as a chair. ( poor Virgo )

Author Chan was bored poking hoodie and felt cold and hugged hoodie.

Slenderman was trying to think how to turned them back.

Zalgo was in their to and was meowing.

Ben is in the corner hissing at a droplet of water.

Taurus and Aries and Leo are meowing louder then zalgo.

And the my new OC heart attack goes in.and said " what happened to them?" She questioned.then slenderman replied " they turned into cat chibi's " answered in confusion.

And then heart attack gets all the zodiacs and CP's also author out.and snapped her finger and they all turned normal.but something was not right they all have cat ears and tail.

But then author Chan snapped her finger.and turned them all back to normal and never talked about it ever again.

The end

-A/n note -

I hope you enjoy this funny zodiac story time but I think it's not funny for others but enjoy marshmallow peeps :3

- author Chan out