My new OC

Ok this is in gacha life and she is one of my favorite and it's a character that examples my gaming and I play terraria it's also a creepypasta oc but never signed it yet real event or fake and I really do like the features of it and I used my thinking on my games I picked terraria and started to draw the creepypasta OC and then

Boom I get the creepypasta OC and she is like ben but more way off of personality ben is gey and she is not
I made it a glitch pasta which is in terraria but never added it I am not a creator but I am just a regular one who draws and make looks of OC's and her name is based on terraria and it's Tera I am sorry if I copied the name cuz I based in the terraria and made hard work of OC so this one is to hard to make but I know it's gonna be a grew or good pasta OC ok let me show you her look

Boom I get the creepypasta OC and she is like ben but more way off of personality ben is gey and she is not I made it a glitch pasta which is in terraria but never added it I am not a creator but I am just a regular one who draws and make looks of...

Name when human : hail coloronia

Creepypasta name : Terra

Gender : female

Type of creepypasta : glitch

Personality : sometimes mean but is kind

Weapon : Terra blade

Catchphrase's : " don't be messing with a noob player or you might see the other way "

Age : 19

Birth : unknown

Backstory : she was a kind kid who learned a lot.so she was signed in the most hardest school ever which one mistake.your out of the school and she did passed.when she finished she is now in collage but when it's vacation of the students.she started to play a game named terraria she played a lot and learned a lot.but never gave up on learning when she got a laptop.she played terraria in it.but then one day she was playing terraria she got inside.of the game she thought she was have more freinds.but no she was bullied by pro players.and  called her noob payer she has scars on her nose.and both cheek she then found.a terra blade and she looked like an character.but when you bully her you die.she comes out of the computer and stabs you with a terra blade.but she never got out.but one day she killed one human out of the computer.she managed to get out the game.she then got caught but the kids mom.the mom called the police but she then ran away.glitching while running.she managed to escape and find a spot to hide.in the slender woods when she was running while glitching.she had an insane headache she fell to her knee's.holding her head hoping it would go away.but no she blacked out from it.but when she woke up she was back in the game.but in a diffrent game it's also haunted.when she roamed around she saw.a ghost and his look is like an elf.but he was haunting the game and then.she blacked out again she never woke up.in 3 months but she woke up and found herself.out the game she saw the same boy in the game.and he said " finally your awake I am ben by the way and what's your name? " she never.ever made a freind so.she replied " I can't remember but only this Tera " it was been.1 year that she never found a freind before.and when she woke up she was in a mansion.she made a lot of freinds their but acted like EJ.

Freinds : Ben,Jeff,ani,EJ,slenderman,masky,hoodie and Toby

Who found her : Ben

Who she hates : offender and dark link

Crush : none

Who she likes : masky hoodie and Toby a little

She likes to hang out with : ani and EJ

Pet : nothing.....yet

Strength : 9/10

Speed : 8/10

Romantic : 0/10

Caring : 6/10

Emotional : 2/10

Boyfreind : none

That's all peeps :3