- 𝔦𝔦𝔦 𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴

Chapter Three
PITCH FIGHTS

      IT WAS THE FIRST WEEKEND SINCE SCHOOL STARTED AND KIT WAS SITTING IN THE GRYFFINDOR'S COMMON ROOM IN THE EARLY HOURS OF THE MORNING WAITING FOR OLIVER WOODS

   IT WAS THE FIRST WEEKEND SINCE SCHOOL STARTED AND KIT WAS SITTING IN THE GRYFFINDOR'S COMMON ROOM IN THE EARLY HOURS OF THE MORNING WAITING FOR OLIVER WOODS. She heard him talking yesterday to one of the quidditch team chasers that there was going to be a quidditch practice Saturday morning so Kit stayed up the whole night reading in the common room and writing notes down, parchment paper was neatly stacked in front of her on the table she was seated at.

    Someone's footsteps were heard walking down the spiral staircase and Kit shoots up in a stance with a couple of her quidditch notes in hand. Oliver Woods reaches the last step with his quidditch uniform already on and spots Kit standing in front of him.

    "Hello?"

    Kit sticks her hand out, "Hi! Kit Meverlane, I heard there was going to be a quidditch practice today?"

    "And who's asking?" Woods asked as his eyes narrow down on her.

    "No one! Just little old me, but anyways, I was wondering if you needed someone..." Kit pointed to herself, "You know, someone that could help your team with some tricks and tips so that you guys can win the Quidditch Cup this year. You know, like an assistant-"

    "Sorry, but I think my team could be fine on their own-" He starts to walk away but Kit quickly grab onto his arm and shouts out many "waits" before he turns back around to look at her.

    "I know that you guys would be great without my help but all I'm saying is that all I want to do is help our house win the cup for once in a very long time. No offence, you're an amazing keeper."

    He waits for her to continue.

    "I've been studying since last year different techniques that famous quidditch players used to win like Gwenog Jones and Jocelind Wadcock... Anyways, I've been to all of your practices and games last year, writing down notes for different tactics and I know that tryouts won't be until two more years so this is the best that I can do to be a part of the team. So, here... Take a look at some of my notes and I'm sorry for bothering you-"

    "Follow me."

    Kit stops rambling and gives him a confused look, "I'm sorry, what?"

    Woods gives her a polite smile, "You got the same look in your eyes when you talk about quidditch like I did my first year."

    "Really?" Kit asked.

    He nods his head, "Let's go see how good your notes are today and if it helps... I guess that you can be my assistant-"

    "Oh my god! Thank you, thank you! I promise I won't let you down, Woods," Kit said with a little hop.

    "Come on, we need to go meet up with the team and don't forget your notes," said Woods.