10.

HANEUL POV

"you remember the girl i told you before right?" seonghwa said as i nod my head the girl that mingi loved back then.

"well there's a problem she just came back and is now here at south korea and she's finding mingi" i widened my eyes when i heard what he said, no she can't take mingi away from me, i- i already like mingi..

"i- i need to find mingi" i said as i get out of the hotel and find mingi

-

i was finding mingi and i saw a tall boys back and i was sure of it that it was him but when i got close to them and squinted my eyes i saw mingi kissing a girl...

"m-mingi" I couldn't control my emotions. i was indeed jealous and mad. mingi looked at me and he was gonna say something but i just ran away. it's not his fault that he hurt me we weren't together in the first place anyways it's okay for him to like someone else i said through my mind.

tears kept on falling from my eyes as i clenched onto my hair my sobs were heard by some people from the hotel i was indeed a mess. "it'll be the fun hotel moment for you" damn bitch where.

-

SEORIM POV

"I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR HANEUL WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE" i shouted at them

"i told her about the girl that mingi loved back then that the girl is back and finding mingi" seonghwa said as i clenched my fist

"can you all fucking find mingi" i said with an angry voice.

we were gonna call mingi when haneul opened the door with swollen eyes.

"haneul what happened?" wooyoung asked and haneul replied

"why don't you ask mingi" haneul said with a cracky voice

haneul went to our room and locked the door sobs were heard but they didn't bother to ask what happened because they know that haneul wanted to be alone at the moment.

-

"you fucker how dare you fucking hurt my best friend!" seorim shouted at him and mingi was indeed guilty and he was also mad at himself from what he did.

"it wasn't my intention to kiss her, she saw haneul walking to me and she grabbed me okay." mingi explained but seorim was still mad

"and you didn't even bother pulling away?! was it that good huh?" seorim shouted and the boys were so scared to see this side of seorim.

"calm down seorim." san grabbed seorim's arm and seorim harshly pulled her arm away and glared at san

"you fucking- im out." seorim said and went to get the keys for haneul's and her room and went inside and loudly shut the door.

"mingi you fucking fix this I can't let seorim hate me again i don't want to lose her again" san sadly said while looking at mingi

"i fucked up, i admit i guess i was just shocked to see the person i used to love that's why i got carried away but you guys know that i like haneul." mingi said and the other guys felt bad for him they knew him more than anyone would.

"bro we forgive you but just try to apologize and explain everything to haneul and maybe confess to her."

"i'll try my best bro, thanks" mingi said with a sad voice

-
LOOK WHO FINALLY UPDATED IM SO SORRY FOR BEING A LAZY ASS IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS SKSKS