Chapter 10: My True Love

Gabby's P.O.V:

Being back in the U.S.A had it's perks. Like the fact that Jack was letting me go back to school. Which is amazing, considering Iana was still there.

Jack wouldn't let me out of his sight. He'd come with me on all of my missions. I didn't mind, I could use the company at work, but it was super annoying.

Skylar came back to the U.S.A with us. And of corse Jeydon and Rachel followed. I didn't mind. I loved having them around. Skylar had to tell us that she killed Isaiah and Thomas sooner or later, and Sarah actually, didn't seemed fazed by it. I laughed like a maniac and Jack chuckled. Rachel smiled evilly and we all had a good laugh over the deaths of our old friends.

I truthfully felt betrayed by Isaiah and Thomas. They used me. To kill my boyfriend. It was awful.

Jack and I were on the couch, watching Once Upon A Time as always. Jack started yelling at the T.V and I giggled at that sight. It was truly a sight to see. His hands were in the air and his face was turning a slight red.

"Jack? Snowflake? You need to chill." I said with a smirk as I put my hand on his shoulder.

"I invented chill!- Wait. Did you just call me... 'Snowflake'????" Jack's bright eyes were focused on me.

"Yeah. Got a problem?" I raised an eyebrow playfully, and his response was a sexy smirk.

"Yeah. I do." He answered me, his smirk not moving an inch.

"A wise guy, ey? Ya wanna fight about it." I asked, doing an awful Italian accent.

"Bring it!" He sat up straight and started tickling me nonstop.

My face heated up quickly and my laughs could be heard throughout the house. I kept trying to push Jack's hands away but he was too stubborn. My legs were flying through the air, and I remembered I could control how people felt.

I thought about Jack being tickled and laughing. And right on cue, he fell off the couch, holding his sides laughing.

"No! Gabby! Stop!" He yelled between gasps for air.

"Never!" I yelled evilly and laughed like a witch.

In the corner of my eye, I could see Rachel standing in the kitchen doorway watching us. She looked pretty entertained.

"What?" I asked as I turned towards her, making sure I kept thinking about Jack being tickled.

"This is the type of relationship I want. Except, I don't want to be able to control how people feel. I want to be able to control heat!" Rachel exclaimed in excitement.

"Ya want some of this?!" I asked playfully, pointing to Jack.

"I'm good." Rachel put her hands up in surrender and walked away.

I turned back to Jack and realized I had stopped thinking about tickling him.

"You're a cheater." He said against my neck. I could feel his cool breath on my skin, and I got goosebumps.

"Using powers isn't cheating." I explained smiling, turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck.

His hands slithered their way to my hips, and we looked deep into each other's eyes.

"Yes, Snowflake, it is." He responded, planting a kiss on my nose.

I giggled then sighed , and pretended to look sad.

"What's wrong?" He asked with a pouty face. It was SO cute.

"You missed." I replied.

"I missed?" He asked.

"You missed." I repeated.

He still looked confused, so, I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his head down, roughly kissing him. He was quick to respond, and he wrapped his arms tighter around my waist. I pulled away from him gently, and smiled.

"You're right. I did miss." I said smirking.

I nodded and pulled him down again. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"What?" I asked, a small smile spreading on my face.

"I was waiting a while for this. But, I can't anymore!" He responded, getting on one knee.

My heart stopped. I couldn't breath. Is that what Skylar felt like when Jeydon proposed to her? Did she get stunned and have butterflies in her stomach? Did her throat go dry? Because that's what happened to me.

"Gabrielle Lynn Taylor, you hit me more then any women ever has in my life. I still have plenty of the bruises showing your love. You are also the most bipolar, anger issued girl, I have ever met. Gabby, I've been alive for 456 years, and never once, have I felt for anyone the way I feel about you. We have a long history together. From the time we first met, to when I realized I loved you, to when I caused you to have white stripes in your hair. After you died, I thought I'd never see you again. I thought, I would never be able to look into your deep brown eyes again. Never see you smile again. Never see your hair blowing in the wind again. Never see you being an idiot with your friends again. And that broke me. It broke me to know that, it took you to be near death, for me to realize I had to tell you how I felt. And that, my dear , you can now feel. You can see it in my eyes. Gabby, I've seen you when you're happy, sad , angry, confused, bored, excited, terrified, and when you're loved. I've seen you at your best and worse. I'm asking you this, because I can't spend eternity without you. Please, do me the honor of marrying me?" Jack asked in a long, romantic speech.

I was crying. Remembering everything me and Jack had been through was like a slideshow in my mind. It was beautiful. And I knew it had a happy ending.

"YES! A MILLION TIMES YES!!!" I fell to my knees and hugged Jack tight. "Jackson Overland Frost, there is nothing in this universe you could do to get rid of me."

He smirked, "Good, because I plan on having you around for a long time. You have a piece of me, Snowflake."

"Good. And just so you know, I'm not giving it back." I smiled, and kissed my fiancée in a slow, passionate kiss.

This was my happily ever after.

Jack's P.O.V:

Of corse before I proposed to Gabby, I asked for Sarah's blessing. She may be younger then us, but it would have meant the world to Gabby.

My true love, my other half, my happiness. I started working on my vows right away. Me and Jeydon were working on them together actually. We both wanted to do something funny, yet really sweet for the girls. Normally, we would ask Skylar or Gabby for advise, but we can't. It has to be a surprise. The girls were out dress shopping. Jeydon and I weren't excited for the next day. Because we had to go tux shopping.

A/N YAY!!! Gabby updated!!!! Woohoo!!! Yeah. I felt that if Skylar could get married, so could I. Ok? The next chapter has some twists in it, and yeah. You'll be all like, "What?!" And "OMG" and let's not forget "AWE!!!" At least, that's what I thought when I wrote it. It's not done, only a part of it. Skylar, I updated. Happy? So, I'll update as soon as I can. Maybe sooner considering Skylar might bug me to death.

LOVE YA SNOWFLAKES!!!!

~GDP