Chapter 5

PHEOBE'S POV-

"Your blood....... Your blood is key!" I wake up jolting up in the bed. This time there weren't Klaus' arms around me. A part of me was disappointed with this. I lay down again and try to get more sleep.

I wake up to the sun shining through the curtains. I face my alarm clock 6:30. I climb out of bed before making my way to the bathroom.

After my shower I get dressed in some jeans and a dark blue top. I head downstairs only to be greeted by slince. I walk around aimlessly only to find myself in front of Klaus' room where he paints.

I step inside bur I can't help but feel I'm betraying him somehow. Ignoring the feeling I sit down at a blank easel. I start to paint whatever I could.

"You paint?" I hear a british voice say from behind me. I jump slightly and turn to see Klaus. I look back at the painting to see I painted a meadow that was happy and cheery.

" I guess I might of before." I say still unsure about the answer. The picture was quite good but not as great as what Klaus could do.

It was Klaus plagued my every thought,  every second of the day, every minute he was the constant going through my head. Not my sister or brother but Klaus.

"It looks fantastic. " He adds on. Making me blush slightly. Damn Klaus what are you doing to my mind.

"Thank you. What are me doing today?" I ask. Hoping it's nothing to do with Elena or Jeremy. But I mean it would be nice to see them.

"I don't know love what do you want to do?" He asked looking at me. I thought for a moment.

"We could watch movies all day?" I ask and state at the same time. Hmmm what movies do I like oh Nemo and Enders Game.

"Like what?" Klaus asks. Well he doesn't know what movies I like probably expecting some chick flix.

"Nemo or Enders Game?" I ask. He looks almost taken aback at my choices. "I've haven't seen either." He said.

I stood there mouth slightly open. "You've never seen Nemo or Enders Game?" He shook his head no "You haven't been living that's what I have to say. "

"Well come on love let's go watch these Nemo and Enders Game movies you are talking about. We go downstairs forgetting the painting.

I look through the stacks of dvds to finds he owns the movies. I put Enders Game in then sit on the couch.

Through the movie Klaus and I have been gradually moving closer. Now my head was on his shoulder and he was likely stroking my hair. " You like the movie?" I asked shattering the slince between us. He nodded his head yes with his eyes still on the screen. I watched him for a little before he spoke "I thought this was one of your favorite movies? " he asked I nodded my head blushing before looking at the screen again.

After the movie finished I sat there thinking about the dreams I've been having lately. The drowning and my blood. What is so important about my blood?

"Nemo?" Klaus asks me. I nod my head yes before he gets up and puts in Nemo.

We finish a couple more movies and now we were channel flipping. "Want to watch Twilight to make fun of it?" I ask Klaus with a smirk. I don't even wait for his answer before I hot the channel and it starts playing.

"Pheo does it look like I sparkle? " Klaus asks me I laugh at the nickname. "Nope!" I said popping the p. We both let out laughs before watching the movie. After a little longer I get up to get a sweater.

As I come back downstairs Klaus just stares at me emotionless. "What's up? " I asked. "I'm Edward Cullen." He says sounding slightly constipated. " Oh my god!" I say laughing holding me stomach and falling to the floor. "I must stare at you now and act repulsed by you. " Klaus said. I took a step towards him. All he did was gag and take a step back. Before long I back him out into a wall. "No the sent of delicious human blood!" He says. I laugh before running away. He runs after me us both laughing.

I don't think anyone has seen this part of Klaus before. I look behind me then bump into a wall. I look up, correction a chest. "Well hello!" Klaus says to me.

" Hi!" I say he lower his forehead onto mine and we stare into each others eyes. He has such pretty blue eyes. We start to lean closer as if we were going to kiss. Our lips going closet and closer until I pulled back away from him. I let out a shakey laugh and go back to the couch sitting down. Klaus joins me then.

" What do you want to watch love?" He asked breaking the silence.

" I don't know?" I said. We channel flipped for a while until we came to a movie we both didn't mind. Pacific Rim.

We both fell asleep during a point in the movie. I woke up a little while later. Klaus was snoring quietly. " I think I'm falling for you. " I said before laying on his chest and falling into a dream less sleep.

A/N
So how did you guys like my first official chapter yay! I'm releasing it pretty late at night but please read. Thank you. Love you and if you have any ideas please comment or DM me. Bye love you guys.
-A