The peace coalition

Start from the beginning

"Whaaat? You can really do that?" Brulee questioned the blonde in surprise, as she grinned brightly and nodded. "Yup! So, let's work together!" She smiled, as Brulee smiled back, going to shake the blonde's hand. "Of course, it'd be a pleasure!" She then instructed everyone to follow her to the mirror world, where everyone who hadn't been there ever went to look in awe, while others got a strange wave of nostalgia. "Since there's a lot of mirrors here... it'd probably be best if we spread out." She told the group, who nodded, as Maree was already heading off in one direction, like a blood hound on the trail. "Im hearing something!" She chirped, as everybody went to follow after her. "Is it (y/n)?" Katakuri questioned the blonde, as she nodded. "Yes, it sounds like her heart beat, to me! It's telling me.... 'Help me, this lunatic is going to kill me?!'" She said aloud in shock, as everyone's eyes widened in shock at hearing that, as the pirate captains simply turned gravely serious at hearing that, as Maree went to then stop at a particular mirror, before Brulee went to get there, and see what was going on. 

(Your POV) 

'N-no fellow maids, please come back! Don't leave me alone with him!' I cried internally, as the maids left the room in a hurry, as instructed by Lucci, since their jobs were done. 

"Now, about what you told me, earlier..." He purred lowly to me, going to turn his head like those supernatural figures in horror movies, his smirk sending tons of shivers down my spine that could paralyze. "You're going to be in a world of hurt, (y/n)..." He chuckled darkly to me, as I started to back away from him, going to try and think of a way out of this. I didn't want to use the dissipating move unless it was a last resort, but it looked like this was really becoming a last resort. 

"U-um... what about those guests of honor coming soon, hm? I bet they wouldn't like to see me too badly hurt!" I tried to reason, as he went to continue pursuing me slowly, like a cat just toying around with it's prey. "The condition was to bring you alive. They never mentioned anything about me not being allowed to hurt you, especially if you resisted..." He chuckled, as I continued to back away from, as he continued to approach me. "Don't tell me you are trying to weasel yourself out of a deal that was your idea. If you do that, then I will weasel out of my part of the agreement, too..." He warned me, as I choked back the tears, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of seeing how absolutely horrified I was. 

I felt my heart stop beating momentarily when I felt my back hit the wall, which meant there was no longer any room to escape from this man. His smirk just grew bigger at that, as we were now face to face, as I felt myself practically having a nervous breakdown at now being blocked from any potential exit with his body. 

'I-I have to use the dissipating move, now! B-but what about what he just told me? If I were to escape, he might decide to hurt them! Ohmygodohmygod, what am I going to do?!' I thought in a panic, as he then went to shove me roughly towards the bed, before going to climb on top of me, going to hold down my legs with his own, so I was completely immobilized.

'W-well, this is really really going to suck!! B-but I volunteered as tribute, so I g-guess I will have to put up with what I reaped...' I cried internally, trying to prepare myself for what was to come, before realizing that Lucci was actually not making a move to do anything. In fact, he looked frozen still, going to look at me with confused eyes. "Whatever you are doing, stop it, now." He ordered with a hiss, as I heard laughter not too far away from us. 

"Wrong girl, scary man. The one whose doing that to you is me, Maree!" A certain blonde chirped happily, as she, with a flick of her hand, made Lucci get off of me, which I was grateful for, as I then went to jump away, before going to give her an appreciative nod. "E-even though you're a jerk for sending me away, thanks for this one." I told her, as she pouted at me. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Get in the mirror, before the scary tall guy breaks free and murders this guy." She informed me, as I hummed a bit, which caused her to glare at me. "Now!" She barked, as I then sighed, and went to do what she told me to do, not wanting to stay in the same room as Lucci for any longer than I had to. But wait- what about the maids? If I left now with Lucci as he is- "Strawhat already took care of that, don't worry. Just get in; this guy is r-really strong!" She winced to me, as I nodded, going to quickly jump into the mirror. 

(3rd POV)

"LET ME GO!! LET ME GO!! I AM GOING TO FUCKING MURDER HIM!" Katakuri growled out, fighting to get out of the restraints of the strawhats, Sabo, Ace, Brulee, Law, and Drake. "B-big b-brother, listen to what that man with the X's has to say! You can't go in, it's too risky!" Brulee informed him, as Katakuri continued to attempt to break free. "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF THE WHOLE MARINE FORCE IS THERE, I AM GOING TO KILL THAT BASTARD!" He hissed out, as Drake went to glare at him. "Don't be stupid! If you cause a commotion, then you will only make things worse for us all!" He tried to reason with the man, but he wasn't seeing reason; he was seeking blood. 

"Thank you guys so much for saving me!" A certain female cried, as Katakuri's fury very quickly turned into relief, as he managed to finally break out of the group's confines, before going to hug the young woman in question tightly, which caused her to turn a bit blue in the face. "T-too tightly, K-Katakuri..." She choked out, as he quickly apologized at that, before going to cuddle her like she was a plush bear. "You had me worried sick, (y/n)! From now on, you are never leaving my sight, ever! You get captured far too much for my liking, and I am not going to allow it to happen again!" He informed her sternly, as she went to weakly nod at him. "Trust me, you are not the only one sick of this..." She sighed, as everyone was glad to have her back. 

(Your POV) 

Damn, did it feel nice to have so much people care so much for me in one room. I even noticed the less affectionate people of the bunch, Law and Drake, being there too, which made me even more happier. "That guy looked very ticked off when I left." A certain blonde murmured as she joined us, as I went to cast her a curious look. "Speaking of which... I have to address the obvious elephant in the room." I murmured, before pointing to her. "Someone, please explain." 

...

So, after a very lengthy explanation later, I went to finally understand this confusing situation. "Oooohh.. so for now, she's basically good, then?" I questioned, as Luffy nodded. "Yup! And we also formed our very own team!" He chirped to me, before raising his fists excitedly. "The peace coalition! Shishishi!" He chuckled, as I went to let out a small smile. "Well, I am glad that we are all getting along! This is the kind of stuff I like to see!" I grinned, as Katakuri's eyes went to sparkle at me. "Is that so, (y/n)? Well, then I will continue to go along with it!" He chirped to me, before looking gravely serious at Law and Drake, who nervously sweated at his look. "And you two are going to play along too, right?" He questioned seriously, as they both nodded in unison. 

"Shishishi, we should throw a party on my ship! A party for getting (y/n) back!" He chirped, before turning to Sanji. "Sanji?" "Yes, captain, I am already one step ahead of you." He smiled, before turning to me with heart eyes. "I was anticipating this moment, (y/n)-swaaann!~" He cooed, as Brulee went to hold back a stern Katakuri, who simply went to let out a irritated mumble, since he remembered the promise he was keeping to me. 

Elsewhere

"Honestly, how hard is it to catch one little girl?" A certain superior sighed, going to stroke his braided beard in agitation, as he was busy taking a call via transponder snail to a certainly short-tempered coworker. "My thoughts exactly! How about you hand the task over to me?" The hothead questioned, as the man glared down. "Absolutely not! Knowing you, you would harm her before she could even get here! I thought cipher pol had it all under control, but it seemed that she managed to give them the slip! It seems this young lady has a lot of allies under her belt, which makes her even more dangerous!" He proclaimed, before he went to rub his face and go and talk into another transponder snail. "All units, except Sakazuki's, are to focus their attention on (y/n) as number 1 priority. The world government is getting impatient, and I don't need them to give me any more flack about this issue!" He ordered into the speaker, as he then went to get up. "Also, if you see anyone aid her to escape your line of sight... open fire without mercy. If it's a devil fruit user... 

use the seastone bullets..."