Chapter 3: it happened...

Jugyeong's POV
Suho...He made me feel...weird. Not in a bad way. I kinda liked it. Ok...so here's what happened. After he pulled my face closer to his, he most casually walked away. It was odd. But, today, he warmed up a bit. Even though he acted like a jerk yesterday, today he was much better. And cute. Ok, ok, here is what actually happened. Today, just after school, I listened to music while sitting on the bench outside. Suho spotted me, and chose to approach me. I looked up, only to see him smiling. Being me, I was scared as to why he was smiling. But instead of doing something bad, he sat beside me, putting his hand on the back of the bench behind me. I paused my playlist, and took out my earphones. I placed my phone beside me. Suho smiled, and awkwardly sat there. "So...Suho," I said, looking at him. He refused to look at me. So, I decided to pull a Suho, and gripped his chin. I made him turn his head to face me.
  He looked kinda shocked, but then went back to his cold face. I repeated myself. "Suho..." He looked me dead in the eye. "Jugyeong." He said, taking my hand from his chin, and holding it in his own hands. He took my other hand, and held it as well. I blushed, not being able to conceal it. He smiled yet again, blushing as well. He looked at my phone, and took it. I looked surprised, and tried to reach for it, but he stood up, and was way taller than me, so I could not reach it. He started backing away, and started running. I ran as fast as I could as well. "SUHO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I Shouted after him, still running. He stopped, and I couldn't stop in time. I fell right into his arms. He held me with one arm, and held my phone in the other hand. I was holding onto his shoulders for dear life. He grabbed my waist tightly, and brought me back up. I was blushing like CRAZY. I was embarrassed, but also happy.

Suho's POV
  I can't believe I did that. I just made an embarrassment of myself. It's not like I disliked holding my crush. But, I don't know if she felt uncomfortable. I don't want her to feel that way. I want her to feel comfortable around me, and want to be around me. I stole her phone to tease her. I wanted to take it so she could chase after me for once. I have been chasing after her both literally and mentally. It's hard, but when you love someone, you can't help but do what you can do to be with them.
   Ok I admit. She's cute when she blushes. It's VERY cute. And yes, I now am okay with expressing my feelings for her. Because she's not bad. And I feel so comfortable around her. And I hope she feels the same around me. I don't think she notices how much she means to me, even if we have only known each other for a few days. It's like that saying...love at first sight... it's wonderful. I haven't said that very often, especially because I have never really loved anyone after the death of Seyeon. Because I was scared of losing them. But you can't just slip feelings away like that. You have to keep them with you until you get over them. And even that process is not easy.

________________________

~ HEY QWEENS AND KINGS! I hope u enjoyed this chapter! I'm very sorry it was short. I just didnt know what to include after Suho expressed his feelings. So...idk🤷🏻‍♀️. In the next chapter, there is going to be more romance between Suho and Jugyeong, and I hope u look forward to that. Also don't forget to follow one of my besties,
peaelvovo616
She writes romance novels, and they can get pretty nasty...so if u like romance and stuff, u should read her stories as well. BAIII ~