Don Giovanna

Giorno Giovanna, the ultimate wanted Italian Mafia boss. All of his years of being a crimelord did not phase him one bit. After all, why should you be scared of something that you can control with your own very hands?

        Being wanted alive or dead is nothing new to Don Giovanna. In fact, this threat was nothing less than being a dust on his shoulders. A small wave of his hand throws off the imaginary dust off his shoulders.

But when you have family that has the chance of being a hostage or even being killed, made the situation much more severe.

This was a chance that Don Giovanna did not want to take.

Even if it meant his own life. 

But you may ask, why does the highest, wanted boss of Italy want to risk his life for two simple reasons?

Well, that reasons easy. Don Giovanna has two small children that mean the world to him and losing even one of them would kill him.

His two own sons. Sons made of his own flesh and his own blood pouring inside them each. His own kin that resulted in past failure mistakes.

But these two were not mistakes, only an extra step in his every day life. And yes you heard that right. Giorno Giovanna has two sons.

And being a Don, meant that he could provide his sons everything with what they needed. Assuming that was only simple things as both of his sons were only 3 years old.

There's room to grow for him and his family,  but he will provide them with everything. And he will not be a failure like his own father was. No he would be a better father.