"fuck my pussy, you fucking beast," she said. "come on, lisa, get that dick in my pussy."

lisa bent over, and jennie braced herself for the monster to slide herself in.

instead, much to her surprise, she picked up the entire chair and held her close. she yelled out in surprise, but loved the raw power shown. not even the strongest woman she knew had the power to lift both her and a chair up. this was a new level of primal urge. this was hotter beyond humanely possible.

the youngest then slid her down, and she saw its dick stiff and ready for entry. she breathed slowly and then her eyes went wide when the creature slid in.

"oh, fuck fuck fuuuuck."

lisa let out a cry, and the bouncing began. much to jennie's surprise, she didn't feel like she was bouncing against the chair. the position of her legs and arms, along with the redhead's maneuvering, meant that it was like fucking underwater with her hands and legs locked in place. she cried and moaned, and she could feel tension rising up in her pussy.

she thought about how she needed to do this more often. but only with lisa. she wondered if lisa told the truth. it seemed doubtful—how would the girl know how to bounce her to ensure she didn't get splinters from sliding on the chair awkwardly?

she decided, looking into her face, her cock filling every crevice and rubbing her g-spot hard, that she would follow her wherever she went.

the sex continued for a couple of minutes, and jennie noticed something—she was getting off very fast. faster than human dick, which couldn't even get her off, and faster than any tongue. lisa cock filled her so much, it was impossible not to begin climaxing.

"oh god, i'm-, lisa..." she said softly, barely able to speak.

the tension rose. her entire body seemed to tense. she knew it was coming.

"oh god, keep doing that, don't stop, no stop, ohhhhh."

she felt her body rising to a certain point. conscious thought stopped. her only focus at that moment was getting off.

and then she got to the tipping point.

"ahh, AHHHHHHH!"

she cried as she trashed in the chair with the dick still thrashing around in her. she couldn't believe how this felt! it was, close to literally, out of this world. her head tilted back, and much to her surprise, she broke free of the bonds, the orgasm causing her to spazz out so hard she had superhuman strength.

when she finally came to, she saw the women going at her even harder, by now holding her instead of the chair, which had fallen from her orgasm. she felt the dick swell inside her, and knew she too was about to cum. lisa had begun letting out louder cries, and jennie wanted to encourage her along.

"c'mon, you motherfucking bitch, shoot that hot fucking cum in me."

the tip inside swelled. all it took was one more push. jennie began bouncing her ass on the member, now in control of her entire body.

"cum!"

lisa exploded, and moaned. jennie let out soft cries and held on to the girl as her dick quivered inside her, shooting rope after roped of sperm into her. she smiled gleefully—even at her most primal, jennie still had the ability to get lisa off.

"fuck yes, you fucking thing," she said.

eventually, as the younger one was finished, and her body visibly relaxed and felt warm. she removed herself and let jennie onto the floor. jennie looked up into the eyes of the redhead, her whole face was sweating due the "exercise".

this went on for a few minutes on the floor, as lisa had laid down. jennie used the opportunity to put her underwear back on and some gym clothes from the room over. when she came back, lisa was nearly back, naked on the floor. she became exhausted, and looked up at jennie.

"wow... that was fucking amazing.. "

jennie came over and smiled, planting a kiss on her. she picked her up and helped guide her to the couch.

"you fucked me senseless, lisa, with your cock," she said laughing. "and apparently, i fucked you senseless."

lisa let out a laugh.

"you got the beast out of you," she said chuckling.

lisa smiled.

"yeah... but i don't wanna quite go back to my own life. i think you get this better than most women would."

jennie laughed and kissed lisa again.

"don't worry baby, i'm not going anywhere," she said. "i don't know how it'll work with my job. i'll finish it out, but until then, not sure how it'll work. but i'll tell you this—i'm not going anywhere without you."

lisa smiled and pulled her close.

"me either."

jennie smiled and then laughed as she saw kuma come up to the two of them, licking lisa.

"think the dog likes you," she said. "like attracts like."

lisa looked into jennie's eyes and beamed.

"i know."

END.

-------------------------------------------------------
first of all i deeply apologize to all of my readers for not updatin' these months, i was very busy with college lately and try to update in the next upcomin' days again on this book but with new different short stories like this one as you can see, cuz i badly suck at long continuin' stories but i try to think of somethin' jenlisa related, sooo if you have any ideas let me know in the comments or dm me!! :)

xoxo d.💜.