chapter 15 rainbow sage

Start from the beginning

"ouf! are...are you all right, Elise?" Sakura asked she catch Elise.

"nice catch, Sakura. nice catch! falling all the way back down this mountain would have hurt a ton!" Elise said , as she left Sakura's arms.

"i don't think you would have fallen all the way back down..." Sakura said, sweatdroping.

~timeskip~

after all of us (which you'll still on Camilla's back) walking, we FINALLY we where close to the top on-er almost to the top we saw a large white building.

"look! is that the sevenfold sanctuary in the distance?" Takumi asked, pointing at the large white building.

"it must be..." I said, as I jump off Camilla's back.

"there can't possibly be two of these up here" Kamui said.

"we must be near the summit. YAY!" I said, smiling.

"Hmm...and the sage is waiting at the very top... " Takumi said.

'well duh~ the old man told us' Dark said.

"yes, which means our real trial will start soon." Kamui said.

"big brother Ryoma said that the sage will only meet with the strongest people...." I said.

'i'm strong!' Luna said.

'you sure about that?' Dark asked.

"we don't think this will be an easy task." Kamui said, patting my shoulder.

"yeah... we'd best be ready for anything." Takumi said.

~time skip for your fav cookie ME!~

when we came inside the castle there were lots of men there, I guess it's our test...

the battle began.

"you must be tried after such a long clime. however, if you wish to meet the rainbow sage. you must pass the trials ahead. only then can you open the door to the top floor." the illusion said.

I saw Sazio, and some other people from our army went up to second floor on the other side of the room, I turn around and went the other way with Kamui, Aqua, Luna, Elise, Alex, Hana, and Kaze.

when we reach the second floor, I took a quick look around and saw some soldiers.

one soldier came running towered me, and Kamui.

"psybeam!" I said as a purple, blue, and yellow beam shot out of my Yato(somehow) and tock a lot of the solders HP, and Kamui came in for the kill.

then a archer cam running to Aqua.

she used her water powers to make a water twister and wash away, the Luna shot purple fire balls at him, and killed him.

just then, I saw a man with spiky white and black hair with a bow and arrow ran in.

"phew..jeez. I have to be getting close to the top by now, right? the rainbow sage definitely didn't make this easy...I have to keep going, thought. I can't give up now. I need to make it. I know he can give me the strength to rebuild kohga. i'll do whatever it takes to earn that strength-killing, stealing...it's not like I haven't had to do such things already..." the spiky haired man said.

Kamui run up to me and pointed at the man, I nodded and grabbed his hand.

i was about to teleport us but a young lady with long dark purple hair came out of nowhere.