Chapter 3: The Wedding

One week later...

Dolan was fully suited in the tux with polished black shoes, spotless button up white shirt, bow-tie, and clad in a long dress coat for the wedding. The people who were invited to the wedding were Hellbent, Melissa Morgan, PringleTheOne, DoopieDoOver, Golden Gooby, and Nixxiom. The priest was Dolan's Mysterious Brother (Zaraganba). "Don't be anxious, Dolan. You'll do great. Just do what you've been doing and keep Shima happy." Doopie told the marshmellow. "I will." Dolan said as he smiled politely back at Doopie.

Ladies and gentlemen…" Zaraganba began.

"Today, I, Zaraganba, am honored to welcome each and every one of to our official and formal celebration of our happiest…and largest wedding of all time!"

The audience cheered, making Dolan all the more restless with excitement and anxiety.

"And with that said..."

On cue, the Church's external mega-speakers activate the musical system, Dolan and his mysterious brother walked around and up the stairwell to see the doors hiss open, everyone rose in expectant excitement to the opening notes of 'The Bridal Chorus'.

Then, approaching from the entrance of the Church right when the overture began, first led out by the eldest toddlers as flower girls, and followed by the best man Hellbent and the maid of honor Golden Gooby, was the beauty everyone awaited to see in all her glory.

Dolan, Zaraganba, Hellbent, Melissa Morgan, PringleTheOne, DoopieDoOver, Golden Gooby, Nixxiom, and other wedding guests suddenly gasped in awe as they saw Shima herself walk out of the Church's entrance in such beauty, it was a mesmerizing sight that no one could ever forget.

Shima wore a specialized long white wedding gown; the one that definitely left Dolan speechless in surprise as she promised. She also wore arm-length silk evening gloves and her white hair flowed flawlessly over her strapless shoulders and straight down her back lined with white roses.

Zaraganba started with, "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today… to officially celebrate our holy ceremony of Shima Luan and Danger Dolan, two YouTubers who have been the best of friends ever since Super Planet Dolan first started in late August 2015. So, I pronounce you, Marshmellow stick figure, you may kiss the pink kitty." Shima and Dolan kissed as the crowd cheered. Doopie cried with tears of joy as Hellbent comforted her. Dolan and Shima hugged eachother excitedly as the wedding bells rang loudly.