Chapter 1: Shima and Dolan's Jell-O Date

Dolan sat on his bed very bored, so he decided to grab his phone to call Shima. "Hey, Shima, would you like to go on a date with me?" Dolan asked excitedly. "Umm..sure. why not?" Shima responed cheerfully. "Well I'm making a nice surprise for you," Dolan told her. Dolan got so excited for tomorrow that he fell asleep.

The next morning, Shima and Dolan were walking in the fields. "Where are we going for the date?" Shima asked feeling very curious. "Oh, nowhere. I just thought for our little date, the two of us would go on a walk together." Dolan answered. "Like we do as friends?" Shima asked again. "Of course!" Dolan explained. Just then, Shima noticed something. "What's that?" Shima asked. They looked, and they realized it was a giant Jell-O dome, similar to the one from Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs. Shima and Dolan walked closer to it. "Oh, Jell-O's my favorite." Shima said. "Well, you never made a request, so, this is the surprise I made for you." Dolan said. Dolan disappered inside the Jell-O as Shima looked confused. "Dolan?" Shima asked. All of a sudden, Dolan's hand stuck out of the Jell-O. "Join me" Dolan said, and then he pulled the pink cat into the Jell-O. Once inside, Shima tried to gain her balance on the squishy Jell-O floor, but then she realized that she and the marshmellow figure were in the beautiful Jell-O cathedral.

"Whoa. How did you?" asked Shima. "Oh, so I simply stole this potion that makes it rain Jell-O from Doopie with her permission, poured the potion on the ground so it could grow over night. No big deal." Said Dolan, then he started playing a piano completely made out of Jell-O, and as he played the piano, he said, "Everything's made of Jell-O. This piano, those sconces, that ghetto blaster, that Jell-O, that aquarium, that Venus de Milo with your face on it, next to a Michelangelo's David that also has your face." As Dolan did several vertical bounces, Shima gave a weirded-out look. "Come on, Shima, what are you waiting for?" asked Dolan. Shima looked at the EXIT sign, but then shouted "Nothing!" and joined Dolan and started bouncing around the Jell-O dome like crazy.