Chapter 1-Mr D and the Wizarding World

Hello fellow wattpaders (is that even a word?)! This is my first story/fanfic/crossover I have ever written so please be polite when you're sending comments and feedback. Disclaimer: ME NO OWN HARRY POTTER OR PERCY JACKSON!!! And the book cover. I don't own that either.

Now onto the story! :3

It was a unusually calm day at Camp Half Blood. The sun was shining, birds were singing and there weren't any angry outbursts. (Courtesy of Mr.D) Wait scratch that. Something was definitely going on. Percy Jackson groaned as a lovestruck fan girl delivered a note to him and his fellow friends (Jason, Leo, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Thalia and Nico) written sloppily by the camp director, instructing him to meet him at the Big House.

When they arrived they were greeted by an obese god in a tight leopard suit. Jaws dropped in astonishment, laughter was muffled and there were grunts of irritation. Mr.D glared at the teens before beginning to talk . "You insolent demigods are being sent to protect a young demigod son of Apollo who is also a legacy of Athena. To be honest , he isn't that young, roughly the same age as you troublesome kids, 16. He studies at camp in Britain created by Hecate called Hogwarts. He has family troubles and doesn't really have any true friends. So anyways, that's a small problem. He's got a reputation for being mean and blah blah blah. Anyways, he's getting bullied and stuff by this group of really famous horrors and you are going to Pigmoles to protect him. You leave tomorrow. Chiron the idiot shall tell you more. And the child's name is Draco Malfoy. Now leave! Go find Chiron and let me drink my Diet Coke." The demigods met Chiron, he did the explaining like they were going to be exchange students, stuff like that(there's no need to explain this)they were going to get wands, basic stuff really.

The next day they arrived in Britain and bought all the necessary items required for this apparently 6 month long trip. As they arrived at Platform 9 and three quarters, they tried to look for the redhead, the scar boy, the brainiac and the depressed. (What great nicknames huh?) Soon enough, they spotted the supposedly called Golden Trio. Great! Percy got Annabeth to keep an eye on them and soon she had started a conversation with the girl, Hermione Granger. Locating the blonde boy was harder. It took almost 20 minutes to find him. Thank goodness they had arrived early! Draco was discovered speaking with his parents in a secluded area of the station. The seven, excluding Annabeth, Nico and Thalia, silently watched the exchange between the family. They were speaking in low voices and out of the blue, the father, Lucius Malfoy, slapped his son. Each of the present demigods covered their mouth in shock. Draco however seemed used to it. He swiftly the performed a spell, and the rapidly forming bruise was concealed. He took a sharp intake of breath, turned his back on his parents and walked to meet some smirking students. As he walked the demigods watched in awe as he placed a facade and stalked  over to his fellow "friends" smirking. Before the demigods could process what had just happened the Hogwarts Express screeched into the platform. They hopped on, reuniting with Annabeth and finding an empty compartment. They were off the Hogwarts!

YAY FIRST CHAPTER DONE! Sorry if things seemed a little rushed, I wanted to get to the point faster. See you  And please excuse me if I have made some errors in my writing. 

Bobbylikestea~