Chapter 11: Anon User

A l i s h a

"Uh, what?" I ask, shocked he would ask me something like this. It requires a lot of trust to have someone teach you something so dangerous, and we've barely talked since we were at the academy. Even then, he was the quiet one around.

"Please don't make me repeat it," he murmurs quietly, looking around and keep his head turned towards the floor.

Zayn Malik, the so called bad-boy of internationally famous boyband One Direction is asking me to teach him how to fight. What the hell has my life turned into?

"Um, I'll think about it," I answer unsurely, questioning whether he is joking or not. I lower my eyes and push past him, continuing down the hall to the tech control center.

One of the computer geeks, Axel, sits at the long desk, typing away. His eyes flicker between monitors and he stops typing suddenly, moving the mouse and clicking on something.

"Great," he mutters.

"Hey," I say, leaning next to him. "What's up?"

"Someone hacked through the firewall but they're rerouting their I.P. address through thousands of emails all over the world and I can't fυcking trace them, fυck."

"Move," I push his chair. I log out of his account and enter through a random trainee's, hacking through the firewall also.

"What the hell?" Axel shouts. "Do you know how long it's going to take to fix that?"

I ignore him and continue doing what I was before he distracted me, following the other user throughout all the programs.

When the anon user goes through files, they leave a trace behind. Hard to spot, but there's an extra coding set if they're gone through it.

"Damn," Axel says. "Maybe I should ask to have you in here with me inside in the field."

I chuckle and do a move I learned from the old computer instructor, Nigel. I select the anon user and backhack their trace, following it to the I.P. address.

"316.784.2694.," I say aloud, jogging to the training room. "Everyone off the computers." They look up at me. "Do not touch your computer. Back away slowly."

Axel shows up soon enough. We check all the monitors and hard-drives quickly, Axel finally shouting when he finds the I.P. address linked to a computer.

"You," I point to the scrawny girl who sat a few meters away from the screen. I walk away swiftly, hearing Axel struggle with the girl.

We get back to the tech control room, Axel dropping her arm onto the chair he shoved her into.

I furrow my brow and pull a chair under me, staring at the faux-dark haired girl. Random strands of blonde and light brown poke from her roots and she rolls her eyes, slumping back in her chair.

A/N

Okay well chapter 11 is here

Whoo

Alright so the Anon Hacker is going to be played by Zooey Deschanel (duh)

Okay so do you guys want a super short book like the first one and another sequel or a longer book around like 60 chapters? You can choose bc I don't really care whatever y'all want

Okie dokie so if you guys need to talk to me at all just private message me because I am here for you I want to be so if you let me I will be

I love you,

Rachel.