Chapter 2: I Miss

A l i s h a

"We're running out of food," Kyle notes next to me. I glance at our deteriorating pile of food and grimace, pushing my portions back.

"I'll skip tonight, then," I say quietly. I feel the boys eyes on my so I turn to them. "You guys have to eat. Keep your strength up."

Harry rolls his eyes as he glares at me, purposefully chewing his food loud enough that I can hear it. I stand up suddenly and send Kyle a watch-them look before going into the training room we set up previously.

We've had a stop or two from some agents bringing us more necessities, including things like weights and punching bags.

I crack my neck as I wrap my hands and bounce on the balls of my feet. Echoes bounce off the walls as my fists connect with the leather, and it swings backwards before I hit it again.

"Whoa, there, tiger," I hear Kyle say. "Take it-"

"If you tell me to take it easy I swear I will beat you to a pulp," I warn.

"Right," he mutters, his voice quavering. I glance at him and see his smirk before I turn back to the punching bag.

"Whaddya say, Agent?" He questions. "Wanna spar?"

I chew the inside of my cheek and don't answer, bring my leg up to kick it sideways. I grab the sides and stop it, turning to Kyle.

"Sure," I murmur.

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

Harry's P.O.V.

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

That bιtch. Bιtch is the only word that comes to mind when I think about Miss Jane Doe over there who thought it would be smart to kidnap us. Sure, I remember when she saved me from those German freaks, but then she took me and my mates? That's just not okay.

We've literally been living in this stupid concrete building for God knows how long, and I haven't seen a glimpse of sunlight in at least a year. Maybe two; I've lost track of how many days we've been here.

Grunts bounce around us and I glance in the direction of the room that Jane Doe disappears in for hours at a time. I look around. Where'd that brunette boy go now? Oh, that must be them getting it on in the other room.

"I say we make a break for it," Louis says.

"Lou-" I start.

"No," he cuts me off. "I can't take this anymore! I miss Mum, Georgia, Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy, Phoebe, and - for God's sake - I haven't even seen the twins! Ever!" I see how his turn more grey, and I know that the tears on their way. "I want - no, need to get out of here. Either you're with me, or you're not," he states finally.

"Lou, just listen to me for a second," I insist, and he glares at me. "These German dudes kidnapped me and this chick saved me. I saw her, she took down almost every single one of them. If we run, we're literally dead meat."

"They both have good points," Liam mutters.

"I don't know who to go with," Zayn answers quietly.

"Come with me," Louis raises his voice. "We have Paul, and Mike, and we can have Simon get us more bodyguards! There is literally no reason for us to stay. You heard the kid earlier; we're running out of food. We're going to starve. This way, we at least we have a chance."

I furrow my brows, staring at him. He stares back.

"I don't about you," Liam says, "but I have no clue where the hell we are. If we do run, there's no guarantee that we'll make it home at all."

I chew my lip and Louis' face goes hard. He stands. "Fine," he spits down at me. "Don't come with us." He walks over to his sleeping bag, curling up in it.

Am I making the right decision - to let my best mate go out there on his own when we've been safe and protected for two years?

I remember the men who kidnapped me, I remember the guns they had, and I can probably guess what they were going to do to me - but Louis has a point. I miss the warmth of sunlight, I miss the smell of grass, hell, I miss getting mobbed wherever I went. I think staying secluded would be better than getting killed, but Louis just doesn't see what I do.

I run a hand through my curls before standing up and walking over to my sleeping bag.

"Lou," I whisper, crouching next to him. "Louis." He snuggles deeper into his sleeping bag, clearly ignoring me.

I sigh and turn to mine, climbing in. I don't fall asleep like usual, I barely sleep at all, in fact. I stare at the ceiling for who knows how long until my eyes close themselves.

A/N

Okay please tell me what you think! BS has 728 reads - and this has 4! What?

Well then.

Please, please, please tell me what you think in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Go check out my new story - Rise of the Lycanthrope

It would mean the world to me!

Thank you all so much

Love,

Rachel xx