Chapter 56: Leaving

~Kyary's POV~

Knock knock

I turn my head to the light tapping on my door. I sat up, brushing down any fly away hairs.

"Come in" I shouted to the person at the door. I heard a bit off muffling before the door opened and Kyuhyun poked his head around the door.

"What" I looked at him, expressionless.

"Ya don't be rude. You have guests" Kyuhyun glared at me as he opened the door wider and revealed Taemin and Eunjung standing there.

"Oh. Hey guys! Come in!" I stood and dragged Taemin and Eunjung into the room, shooting Kyuhyun and apologetic look but he just scoffed at me. Taemin and Eunjung sat down on two beanbags in front of my bed while I sat on it.

"How are you feeling?" Taemin began when we were all comfortable.

"Meh. I'm trying not to feel so sad about it as that will only burden Yesung oppa even further" I brought my knees up to my chest, hugging them.

"I think in this case, you're allowed to feel as sad as you want to be honest" Taemin slouched back, reaching into my last drawer in my chest of drawers and pulled out a box of Galaxy chocolate and began to eat it after opening it. I completely ignored the fact he stole chocolate out of my secret box and continued.

"Well is there no way you think I can solve this?" I sighed, running my hand through my hair for the nth time.

"I have no answers for you right now so I'm going to say for you to wait and see what your heart tells you to do" Eunjung said, looking me directly in the eyes.

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT THESE STUPID MESSAGES? THESE STUPID HATERS, DON'T-mkhgddf" I shut up Taemin up by slapping my hand on his mouth.

"First of all, get off my phone" I said, snatching it out of his hands "And second of all, stop eating my chocolate!" I growled, snatching the new bar Taemin had opened.

"Taemin does have a point though,  what were you doing reading those messages?" Eunjung asked, removing my hands from Taemin's neck.

"I wanted to see whether anyone was cursing at Yesung oppa" I lied, playing with my fingers.

"What would you have done then? Cursed at them back?!" Eunjung raised an eyebrow at me.

"Uuuuh yes" I laughed awkwardly but Eunjung just sighed at me so I stopped. Eunjung opened her mouth to say something but a knock was heard at the door. I got up to open it and Kyuhyun was stood at the door again.

"Oh! What's up??" I asked, confused at his presence.

"Junhoon Manager is waiting for you in the living room" He stated simply.

"Me??" I replied, confused.

"Yes I just said you, you stupid avocado" Kyuhyun snapped.

Stupid Avocado....

What in the name of..

"Stupid avocado?! What even-"

"I think we should go now" Eunjung stood up and kicked Taemin in the knee for him to get up too. They both put on their shoes and left and Eunjung made a signal to text her before she left. I walked into the living and room saw that Super Junior, along with Junhoon Manager, had reassembled in the living room. I was about to question why Super Junior had suddenly comeback from their schedule but I thought it'd be better for me to keep quite for the moment. I sat down on the floor opposite them all before bowing to Manager as a greeting.