CHAPTER 11: IT SO GOOD 2 HAVE YOU BACC.....

(After everyone left the hospital they went bacc to Kierra's house to try to talk to Miyah)

Miyah:Whatz wrong wit ya'll you suppose to be turnt up! Wait now where's fat face? she must be out driving around? Aug why is there blood on your shirt? come on ya'll whatz wrong!!???

August:(crying)Miyah we have something to tell you...

Miyah:what is it?come on yall are scaring me..where is my sister?

Joyce Kierra's mother: Miyah Kierra is has been shot she's gone...(crying)

Miyah: NO! NO! SHE CAN'T BE SHE'S MY SISTER I FEEL HER. SHE'S NOT GONE...NO! (falls crying)

August:(trys to hold Miyah) MIYAH IM SORRY BUT SHE'S GONE....SHE LOVES YOU...

Miyah:NO! WE WERE SUPPOSE TO BE 2GETHER 4 EVA!! MY SISTER ISN'T GONE!!! I JUST KNOW IT! (crying and falling)

Chantel:(crying)Miyah its okay..she's in an better place..

Taylor:Miyah we miss her too...its gonna be okay....we're here if you need us...

(Miyah breaks out of August's arms and runs up stairs crying August is right behind her)

AUGUST POV

After Miyah ran off I went to her room to talk to her,but she wasn't in there she went in Kierra's room and she held an picture of Kierra in her hands crying.I know how feels but she lost two of her siblings.I love Kierra so much.I still can't believe she's gone..I just gotta be strong for Miyah cuz she needs me more now...(I sat down next to Miyah)

Miyah: I miss her so much,,I just wanna hear her smile,and laugh.August I don't know what imma do without her.

August:I miss her too..I love her so much only God knows.but Miyah Ki wouldn't want you to be up here crying.like she alwayz said instead of crying laugh it makes the pain go away easy and it makes you stronger...

Miyah: How can I do that when we talk everyday I know sometimes I can be an pain but I never got the chance to tell her that I love her.I'm alone now its just me now..

August:She knows that you love her,and don't worry I will always be here for you remember? we're gonna get thru this 2gether...I love you lil sis..(hugs and kisses Miyah on her head)

Miyah:Thanks big bro....

August:Alwayz....

(Kierra's mother is screaming)

(August&Miyah runs downstairs)

August: Whatz going on?

Mom:THE DOCTOR JUST CALLED SHE'S NOT DEAD SHE'S BACC!!!!

August:THANK GOD!!!!(RUNS OUT OF THE DOOR)

Mom: HEY WE'RE ARE YOU GOING? I WANNA GO TO THAT'S MY CHILD I KNOW YOU LOVE BUT GOSH!!! CHANTEL&TAYLOR STAY HERE WITH MIYAH!!

Chantel&Taylor:YES MAMA..

August: I GOTTA GO GET MY BABY!!!!!

(august sped all the way to the hospital and hopped out the car leaving Kierra's mother behind)

Clerk:you must be August? come on follow me..

August: She lead me into Kierra's room and just went crazy I was kissin her,and hugging her but not to tight cuz she was still hurt... It's so good to have you bacc...I missed you!!!

Kierra:(smiling)baby I was only dead for 2hours...

August:I know but it felt like forever..

(Kierra's mother walks in the room)