CHAPTER 30: MISSIN MY BABY (THE END)

Ki Pov

So after me and Chantel left the restaurant we went str8 to the police station I know Aug and Kirk told us to go home but I don't care I can't sleep without him by my side.I gotta at least see can I get them out.I need Aug bad..

Chantel Pov

I can't believe this has happened to us my boyfriend and my step brother are in jail for an crime they didn't commit.This is scary I just don't understand how Ki is keepin her head up like this.This is so crazy...i want Kirko....

(pulls up to LEC)

Ki: Okay Chan remain calm okay we're gonna get them out

Chantel: Okay sis..

Ki:(grabs Chan's hand and walks in the LEC) Hello im here to checc the bail for August Alsina and Kirk Randle...

Policeman: (staring at Ki and Chan Liccing his lips)

Chan: UHHH HELLOOO!!! DO WHAT SHE ASKED!!!

Policeman: Im sorry ladies yall are very beautiful.

Ki: Yea thx now less fantasizing and more typing..

Policeman: (typing) Uhhh Im sorry mama but there's no one in this facility with these names(turning the screen so they can see) Everyone that walks pass these doors has to go through me but there is no one here with those names...I'm sorry...

Ki: WTF Wait that can't be the cops came and got them out of the restaurant we was at??

Chantel: Omg...(starts to cry)

Ki: Calm down Chan..(rubs her shoulder)

Policeman: Look im very sorry but the're not here..but it seems like these guys mean alot to you guys but I don't usually do this but if you need me here is my card..(slides it to her) i don't care if I gotta get my hands dirty I'll help you.Go on and go home its late.you don't need to be out here in the streets this late.I'm Sorry..

Ki: Thx so much...

policeman: yw now go home i'll checc the other facilities and officers on have they seen them but for now go home I'll call in the morning and see,and just for safe keeping you two should stay together tonight.

Ki: Okay..thx.

Ki Pov

After me and Chan left the police station I had to keep in my head that Aug is coming home to me,and that I'll see my brother again. Im trying so hard to keep my head up for chan when Im breaking down myself.I miss him and I just don't know where he is it's killing me...

(Pulls up to Ki's House)

Chantel: Ki?

Ki: Huh?

Chantel: I don't know if I can do this I miss Kirko to much...

Ki: (Sighs hard trying no to Cry)Chan? we gotta keep our head up okay? Just go get some sleep okay?

Chantel: Okay..

Ki: You can sleep in the guest bedroom..(hugs her tight)remember keep your head up....(kisses her head) goodnite sis love you...

Chantel: Okay goodnite sis I love you too..(whips tears off face and goes in the room and closes door)

(Ki goes to her room takes shower)

Ki Pov

After I got out of the shower that's when it hits me that I won't be laying next to the love of my life tonight.So I sat outside on our balcony lighting a blunt thinking about him,and I couldn't help but to feel an tear drop from my face..I feel so alone I need him here with me.I miss my baby.so after i finished my blunt.I turned off all of the lights can looked at the moon reminiscing about us..until i fell asleep...

(flashbacc dream)

Boss: yung you just wait. you remember who made you keep on thinking that just because you're a little grown man now that you can cause a little havoc but what you done lately you really just been pissin me off. You keep thinking just because you're an yung man but remember who still runs the city.(laughing in pain)

August: see that where you're wrong I'm done with this bullshit I've been dealing with you ever since I was an yung teenager and then I still don't know what the hell I was thinkin. I hurt too many people and I have lost so many people. now I'm going to do something that will help me and my baby make our dreams into our future I want to do something to help us and our people make away. So if that means killing an dumb ass mother that tries to get in our way I have no problem with that. So I would advise you to take this money and leave us the hell alone.

Boss:Now you know I can't do that and then plus that's my future wife that you have on your arm.

August:Bitch she will never be your wife she's mine.(runs up to the boss and kiccs him in the face causing him to knocc out)

Ki: OMG!!!!!!!!! AUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!