Chapter one; The move

You have never been a fan of hot weather, so moving to Florida was definitely not in your best interest. But of course being only 16, it's not like you can just live on your own. You sighed as you were on the longest car ride ever, heading to your new house. It was supposed to be "fancy" or whatever, the only thing you were really looking forward to was the pool since it is gonna be so hot.

YOU: hey dad are we almost there? We've literally been in this car forever 😐

YOUR MOM: it actually should be on this street Y/n

You sighed and rolled down the car window, the houses you saw were pretty fancy you thought, maybe you will find a hot rich boy you thought to yourself laughing.

The vehicle turned into a driveway that was really nice, you couldn't wait to go inside and pick out your room, you've spent so many hours back in Canada picking out things to do with it and now you finally could.

YOUR DAD: well let's go in shall we?

You hoped our of the car and looked around the neighborhood, all the houses looked relatively the same, but it didn't make it any less nice. You look across the street to see two kids outside on their lawn. You squint to get a better look at what they where doing. It looked like they were....video taping themselves?? You laughed because the taller playfully hit the other. Probably siblings you thought.

YOUR DAD: hey y/n are you just gonna stand out there all day?

You take one last look and walk away, heading into your new house.

☆ ☆ ☆

A little while later when everything is set up you turn on your phone to find no Wi-Fi

YOU: uhhh dad why isn't there Wi-Fi!

YOUR DAD: sorry hon, It doesn't get installed until later this week.

You feel like screaming, you didn't tell anyone to keep streaks.

YOU: your joking, I need it for streaks dad! 😢

YOUR MOM: jeez why are these so important, maybe ask those boys you where eyeing up across the street.

YOU: I was not "eyeing them up"!!

You consider her idea anyway, and go outside your front door, it was darker now, and the time difference was killing you. You don't know why but you get really nervous as you go to knock on the door. An older boy looking about 17 or 18 answers. He has Brown hair with matching eyes.

??: hey...um, can I help you?

YOU: uhhh, sorry to bother you, see I'm your new neighbor Y/n I just moved in across the street...and our Wi-Fi isn't installed yet...so I was wondering if I could use yours to send streaks...

??: oh haha, I'm Oliver Moy, nice to meet you y/n, I'm sure you can use it, just come inside.

YOU: oh my gosh thankyouu so much.

OLIVER: yeah no problem

You step Inside the house, and it smelled weirdly good, like an unexplainable smell.

??: oli, who was it?

OLIVER: it's our new neighbor y/n trying to snag our Wi-Fi😉

A younger looking boy comes out from around the corner, he is very cute. He has Brown hair like his brother, but blonde at the top, most likely dyed. His eyes are brown also.

??: oh hey y/n, my name is Sebastian

YOU: hello...

You turn your attention to oli as he is typing the Wi-Fi password in. You don't know why but it's very comfortable just standing there.

YOU: what were you guys doing in the front lawn earlier?

You feel so humiliated, you just blurted out some random thing and you felt so dumb.

SEBASTIAN: oof you saw that, well in case you didn't know were kinda internet sensations... we do tik tok and insta, stuff like that.

You feel your heart drop, of course they are. There is no way cute guys like them aren't, at least you know the options of dating the cute one are out.

YOU: oh...

OLIVER: here you go y/n

YOU: thankyouu so much, I just need to send streaks...and I guess follow y'all too. Once you send streaks you search up Sebastians name. 1 million followers holy you think, you follow him and Oliver.

YOU: umm thanks again, is it okay if I come back tomorrow just to send them again...? If not that's fine..

SEBASTIAN: yeah you can it's fine, but we have a payment. Well I do.

YOU: what is it??

SEBASTIAN: you have to get to know us lol, not just steal our Wi-Fi and never talk again

You laugh and nod your head. As you start to leave you get a notification

*Sebastianmoy followed you*

As you go inside and walk upstairs after saying goodnight to your parents you think about his adorable face and his gorgeous hair and eyes. You find yourself sighing and in no time you're asleep.

☆☆hey guys hope you enjoyed chapter one...it probably won't get any views LOL☆☆