I hear my father stomp up the stairs. "No." As he marches over to me. My body starting to wobbly a bit from the pain in my head. Holding me steady as he walk me to the room. "I'm not riskin it."

"Dad it's a walk." I laugh lightly.

"Yeah. And your head is filled with hot air." He sasses me, making me laugh.

"Stop worrying dad." I can't help but smile as he worries over me.

"Too bad. That's all your gonna make me do for the rest of my life."

I smile at him and shake my head. "Whatever you say dad." Once im in my room he leaves me be again.

Picking out some lace black under wear and a lace bra to match. Then I throw on some black shorts. As much as I hate my scars. I was a little too hot for long sleeves. So I toss on a red tank top. Then throw my hair up in a messy bun (again if long enough). Throwing on some socks then heading down stairs. When I started down the stairs i knew it was coming.

The first creak of the stair and my Dad came running. "What are ya doing ya idjit!" He yelled. Standing at the bottom of the stairs watching me like a hawk.

"I'm fine dad." I wave him off.

Then all of a sudden I hear the door slam open. Two sets of heavy foot steps running in. "Bobby. Where's-" Dean started.

"I'm here and alive guys." I say. Halfway down the stairs with dad still watching my every move.

Dean is the first one I saw. Skipping two steps at a time and embracing me in a hug even if I was on the stairs still. I wrap my arms around his neck tightly. Hugging back.

"Damn Y/N. We were worried." He says holding me up and walking down the rest of the stairs. My feet dangle as he's a giant next to me. Holding me up.

I laugh lightly. "Dean I'm fine. Cas got to me in time. That's all the matters." Kissing his temple so he knows I'm still here.

He puts me back on my feet gently. As I smile at him. Then I look at Sam who looks completely panicked yet happy all together. I go over to him wrap my arms around his neck. Or try too at least. He leans down letting me. Holding me close to him. "Cas told us what happened. One of us should of stayed." Holding me tighter as if I would disappear.

I couldn't blame them. We were use to people disappearing sometimes. It was tough on us, but we had each other thankfully.

"I'm fine. I swear you three will be the death of me."

Sam chuckles. "I'm pretty sure you will be the death of us."

I giggle a bit. Then look of him. "I'm okay guys." Looking at the three of them. "Really." They look at each and give a slow nod. "Good. Now excuse me." Then I make my way over to the study.

"You hungry?" Dad ask.

"Yes. Starving." Looking back at him and smiling.

Dad nods at me. "I'll make some lunch then."

I turn back around and head to the study to see Crowley looking down. "Hey." I whisper. I don't know why, but I felt the need to see him. To let him know im okay.

Crowley immediately looks up. His brown eyes filled with worry. "Hello Y/N." Saying my name as he was worried he would never say it again.

I smile a bit. Then look down. I guess he was worried. And not as bad as he seems. He did tell Cas to come and help me. Crowley could of let me die on him, but he didn't.

"Thank you." I mumble. Looking into his eyes that never left my body. More specifically my eyes.

They seem to soften and he gave a small smirk. "Your welcome love."