3.

ー☍ー

Getting grounded was alright

Getting grounded was alright. It meant extra time to sleep, or to pretend I'm reading a book or something. 

But politics sucks. English is my best language already. I don't need to understand the dead language known as Latin. I could care less about fake history the author took ten seconds to come up with. The author doesn't even know what social studies is, so I don't need to study that either.

But of course, we're gonna say I'm studying it because I can't be a flippin' noble's daughter without knowing at least all of that and the structure of the fucking universe.

The author doesn't really understand that part either and she's just crappily mixing together everything she's read from this and that, so please pretend that things just make sense, for her sake.

"I don't see the prince studying any of this!" I yelled to the sky.

Seriously, whoever was the no-lifer that came up with this trope-- I didn't die just so I could get into another life to start studying again. Why don't you try dying and having to grow through these torturous math problems again? Everyone forgets these the moment they're out of school, anyways! I don't need calculus in this world!

The author doesn't even take calculus either!

"Timeskips!" I yelled, "where are the convenient timeskips for me to dodge out studying all these! Can it happen right now? Please??"

This is an otome game! Let's go into the loving part before everyone uninstalls the game!

"Stop ignoring me, author! I know you're writing this down!"