Why

This is Alexander. He has brown hair with gray eyes and fair skin. He is 6'1 and has a toned body.

        -Alexander Brown POV-

"ALICE!" I yelled back at her as she walked away. I regret raising my voice at her. I hate seeing her like this. She was right, I have no right to control her. She's not mine, and she most likely never will be.

I snap out of my thoughts to see all eyes on me. I'm the king of this school. Everyone either fears me, loves me, or wants to be me. If anyone hurts me or anyone who I love, I won't hesitate to kill them.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!" I yell at them. And they all scurry to their class like little ants. It's actually kind of funny to see them so scared. Well, the ones I don't care about.

I don't worry about being late to class. The teachers are afraid of me, too. They don't want to know what's going to happen if they put a fucking tardy or absent by my name. That's why I get straight As.

AFTER SCHOOL

I come out of the school doors and see Alice sitting on one of the school benches with that pussy, Damien. I just stand by our tree that we meet by and wait for her to come meet me.

I can't stop staring at this guy. I have so many questions about him.

Who is he? Why is he always hanging around MY Alice? What does he want with her? How does he feel towards her? How does she feel towards him? UGH! THIS IS FUCKING FRUSTRATING!

I wait for what seems like 5 minutes. Then she walks past me and says, "Let's go." It hurts my heart, she doesn't even look at me.

When walking we stay in silence for about 10 minutes. I can't take it cause normally she's talking about her day and how much fun she had with her friends. I miss her happy self.

"Hey. Umm.. Alice?" I start.

"What?" she coldly responds.

"Look.. I'm sorry for trying to control you. It's just.. In my nature and-"

"Oh, save the sappy shit for when you really mean it. And you shouldn't be apologizing to me anyway."

Damn, that hurt.

We continue to walk in silence. I don't know what to say anymore. I tried to apologize to her and get her back to her normal self.

I keep looking at her. She looks like she wants to say something, but doesn't know how to say it. She keeps staring back at me and when our eyes meet, she pulls away. She looks like she's blushing a little.

Is she that nervous?

Finally, she says something, but it's not what I would expect.

"Why?" She says.

I look at her, not knowing what she means. She seems to know that I don't understand her so she says more.

"Why do you try and control me all the time?" She asks me.

I look down. I can't tell her that I'm in love with her. She would slap me or even worse. It could ruin our relationship.

"It's just in my nature, I guess." But that doesn't seem to be enough for her.

I look down at the ground and say, "I can't tell you."

"Why can't you tell me? We tell each other everything."

I look down.

She looks up at me. Confusion seems to go through her face. Then sadness, and then anger.

"What are you hiding from me?" She asks.

"I-I can't tell you." I look away from her.

She tries and tries to get it out of me. She asks and asks, but I just don't respond.

Then she finally gives up. "Fine then, be like that."

When we finally reach our house and enter it, my mother is in the livingroom and can tell that something is wrong.

"What's wrong?" My mother asks.

"It's jus-" I start.

"Nothing. I just have a headache and a lot of homework. I'll be in my room." She interrupts.

My mother and I watch her go into her room as she slams the door. My mother looks at me as if she's expecting an answer to her question.

"You see.. I have a lot of homework, too. Sooooooo.. See ya!"

I dash upstairs as she yells my name. I love my mother with all my heart, but sometimes she can be a bit nosy.

I lay my head on the back of my door and slide down to the floor as I repeat the last hour in my brain.