"Then what is the name of this cute little fella?" tanong ni mommy na halatang nakukyutan sa dragon.

"Since this dragon is a girl, I will name her Dephlyn." nakangiting sabi ko habang tinitignan ang magiging reaksyon ng baby dragon at mukhang nagustuhan niya ang binigay kong pangalan dahil lumipad ito paikot-ikot sa palad ko.

"Dephlyn, what a complicated name, but looks like your dragon loves it. Isn't that right Dephlyn." nilaro ni mommy ang dragon sa palad ko.

Umayos ako sa pagkakaupo at tinignan sila ng seryoso. "Mom, dad, I have something to tell you." they both looked at me confused.

"Mom, dad, I-I'm......" Huminga ako ng malalim bago ko tinuloy ang sasabihin."..........I'm a Khiodis."

Akala ko ay magugulat sila dahil sa sinabi pero hindi. Nagtinginan silang dalawa na para bang nag uusap mula sa isipan nila. Humarap sila sa akin, hinawakan ni mommy ang mga kamay ko at si daddy naman sa ulo ko.

"Sweety, your dad and I have something to tell you." seryosong sabi ni mommy, huminga muna siya ng malalim bago muling nagsalita. "We.......... we already know that you are a Khiodis. We don't know how and why but when you were born on the first day of winter, you were as called as ice. We thought that it's because of the winter but no, you were born like that because that is your ability. We called for Mr. Varlisle to asked what is happening, then he told us about the blood of a Khiodis." pagkukwento sa akin ni mommy, tinapik naman ni daddy ang balikat ni mommy para ituloy ang kwento.

"We didn't believe at first until we saw you froze the blankets using your tiny hands. We hid you inside this castle to prevent chaos and to hid you from the Darktross, not only them but to all of the greedy people who wants your ability."

Hindi ako nakapagsalita dahil sa sinabi nila.

So does it mean that I can't just give my trust to anyone?

Lumabas muna sila mommy at daddy para daw makapagpahinga na ako, pero hindi ko magawang makapagpahinga dahil sa sinabi nila. I looked at my dragon peacefully sleeping beside me.

"Buti ka pa nakakatulog ng mahimbing. Kamusta na kaya si Tophin? I'm sure magkakasundo kayo kapag nakuha ko na siya sa Winterhold."

Suddenly Tober's name popped out inside my mind.

How is he?

TOBER'S POV:

Since the day that Miracle was lost, everything went different. I can't concentrate in our training nor in our mission.

I took one of her clothes and hugged it.

Where are you my love? Are you ok? Please come back.

I was distracted when someone went inside the room and it's Madison.

"May I come in?" she asked.

"You're already inside." I answered in a dull way without looking at her but suddenly I felt her hands around my waist_hugging me.

I shook her hands off me. "What are you doing?" I asked monotonously, she gave me a seductive smile and caressed my cheeks.

"You look so stressed lately Tober." she said in a seductive manner. "Let me take that stress away." she moved closer to me until our faces were only inches apart, she touched my cheek softly down to my lips.

When I realized that she wants to kiss me, I pushed her away. "Don't do this Madison."

And then tears began to fell from her eyes as if like I broke her heart.

"Why Tober? Don't you love me?" she hold my hands tightly, like begging me.

"I only think of you as my sister Madison, you don't deserve me and I already love someone else." I shook her hands and looked away.

"That someone else........." She wiped her tears before continuing what she wants to say. "...........is that elite girl right?"

I looked directly at her and talked in a serious manner. "Yes, I love her and nothing can change that."

Her expression changed quickly,
she now looked angry and at the same time hurt. She knelt down in front of me while crying. "Why not me Tober? I already have everything, she's nothing compared to me!" She said, sobbing. "We were happy before Tober until that bitch came and took you away from me!" I can see in her eyes that it is full of hatred when she mentioned the word bitch.

"Don't call her that Madison or else_"

"Or else what Tober?" She cut me off. "I'm just telling you the truth! She's a bitch, she doesn't even love you nor acknowledge your love! She doesn't deserve your love Tober_I deserve your love."

"That can't still change the fact that I love her, I will do everything just to make her fall for me." I slapped her hand away from me" If you do anything or say anything bad to her, I will make you pay for that and won't treat you as a sister but an enemy." I stood up and left her inside shocked and hurt.

I'm sorry Madison, you don't deserve this. But Josephine doesn't deserve this either.

JOSEPHINE'S POV:

Tatlong linggo na akong nandito sa kastilyo and finally nakarecover na din ako. Medyo lumalaki na rin si Dephlyn, dahil mas malaki na siya ng kaunti sa palad ko. Nilalaro niya ng nilalaro ang snow ball na ginawa ko para sakanya, napaka playful niya. Kung sabagay baby pa lang naman siya.

"Kamusta na kaya sila Mandy? Matagal tagal ko na rin pala silang hindi nakikita."

"You want to go back to Winterhold?" napalingon ako sa direksyon ng pinto kung saan naka tayo si mommy.

"Yes mom, I'm sure they miss me and also I want to finish my studies." sagot ko sa kanya, lumapit siya sa akin at umupo sa tabi ko.

"Okay then tomorrow morning, your dad and I will accompany you there." nakangiti niyang sabi na nakapagpangiti rin sakin.

The truth is, hindi parin mawala wala sa isip ko ang mga pang aabusong ginawa sakin ng mga taong yun pero mas pinili ko na lang ipakita sa kanila na okay ako para hindi sila mag alala.

I hugged my mom tight with a smile on my face. "Thank you mom, you're the best."

"You're always welcome sweety." sagot niya habang nakayakap rin sa akin.

"Did you hear it Dephlyn? We're going to Winterhold tomorrow!" excited na sabi ko sa alaga kong dragon at niyakap rin ito.

Winterhold, here I come!

---

Sorry for the super late update guys, sobrang naging busy kasi ako this past few days. Sana magustuhan niyo itong bago kong update.

(Sorry na agad kung may typo o wrong grammar, hindi ako perpektong writer okay.)

Don't forget to vote and comment.

KillerKnight