Chapter 47

After Shang Wuxin washed up and changed his clothes, he left the palace. Wu Wei and Wu Ju had already been waiting there, while Eunuch Hai was exaggeratedly holding a large plate with various kinds of pastries on it.

"Quick, this old servant ordered the kitchen to cook it. Crown Prince, quickly try it!" Steward Hai placed the meal on a table in front of the hall and said with a pained heart, "The crown prince is the same, why is he thinking about getting married and giving away food? Look at how thin the crown prince has become! "

Shang Wuxin was already used to Steward Hai nagging at her from time to time. From the moment she had been reborn, Steward Hai had been somewhat afraid of her, but now that Steward Hai knew his limits, he had become the truest.

"If I don't go this time, why would there be a banquet for me tonight?" Shang Wuxin tasted the pastry and said slyly. Perhaps, it was only by Steward Hai's side that she would reveal her woman's side. Even when facing Emperor Shang, she would act like a real man, even if this action was a bit unnecessary.

Steward Hai thought that it made sense, if the crown prince did not have any achievements, then no matter how strong the crown prince was, she would still not be able to stand firm in the imperial court. More importantly, her reputation was not that good, and many people would die because of her high status.

"No matter what, the crown prince has to take good care of himself!" Steward Hai looked at the crown prince's thin and small face, which did not even have a palm sized face, and felt a pang in his heart. "These servants are indeed the same, but why don't they know how to take good care of the crown prince!? "No, the next time the crown prince goes out, I'll wait on him!"

"Steward Hai, those are not servants but soldiers. However, everyone admires the crown prince! The crown prince has recruited thousands of soldiers this time! " Although Wu Ju was still as cold as ever, he didn't conceal the admiration in his words. The more he followed the crown prince, the more he admired the crown prince, and the more he felt that having such a master was a blessing.

"Really?" Steward Hai looked at Wu Wei and Wu Ju in disbelief.

"Of course it's true!" Wu Wei and Wu Ju immediately said, allowing the later Steward Hai to see what he was continuously saying, which was full of praise for the crown prince's brilliance. Looking at such a Steward Hai Shang Wuxin, the corner of his mouth raised into a smile, but unfortunately, they did not realize it at all.

It wasn't early anymore after Shang Wuxin used a few pastries. After tidying up his appearance, Shang Wuxin brought Wu Wei and Wu Ju in preparation to leave the Crown Prince's Palace, but she met Leng Yufeng and Huan Moche who were rushing towards him. One of them was dressed in blue while the other was dressed in black, as he entered the Crown Prince's Palace. Seeing the two, Shang Wuxin was a little surprised. Should the two not go to the palace? How did he end up in the Crown Prince's Palace?

"Crown Prince!" and I were the one who came to Crown Prince's Palace to invite the crown prince to the palace when we felt that there was nothing important to do! " Although this was a very strange thing, but the three of them had interacted with each other in the Phoenix City before, and two of them were still nominally part of the crown prince's Imperial Tutor, so it wasn't inappropriate for the three of them to be together.

"En!" Shang Wuxin nodded and the three of them got into the carriage together. As usual, Leng Yufeng and Huan Moche sat opposite to each other, the three of them remained silent all the way until they reached the entrance of the palace. Only then did Shang Wuxin seem to remember to ask, "How are General Leng's injuries?"

Even though he knew that the crown prince was only asking for a token reason, Leng Yufeng still felt that the crown prince was concerned about him. He pursed his lips to the side and said, "Thank you for your concern, crown prince.