6: Jin help

I woke up as Jin walked in with my breakfast "oh you're up" he smiled as he placed my plate on my bedside table. "Yeah I was super tired" I laughed softly as he sat down "I'm guessing you've been enjoying staying with us?" I nod taking a bite out of my toast "that's good. We're going on tour soon and we're gonna bring you." I chocked on my food and looked at him with wide eyes. "Really?!" I said after I finished my mouthful. He nodded in response as I smiled widely "Awesome!" I cheered and he laughed. When I finished eating he told me we were going out to practice today and that they wanted me to join in the fun stuff. "Sure that sounds like it will be fun" I smiled as I stood up stretching. He laughed which made me laugh with him. His laugh reminded me of a windshield wiper. "I'll get ready then" I said walking to my closet and opening it. He nodded and turned to leave. "Wait Jin can you help me pick out something to wear for today?" He looked at me and smiled "Sure I don't mind helping" he came over and stared at my clothes "hmmm we may need to take you shopping for clothes you don't have many options" he said in a motherly tone. I nodded as he started to get out clothes.

After getting changed I walked downstairs and sat with Tae as I put on my nike hoodie. He stared at me in shock before shouting "This is a Gucci household!" I stared at him and we both burst out laughing. Soon the members came down one by one with Yoongi being last we all heard him mutter about Tae being "too loud this early in the morning" he all laughed at his mood before piling into the car to get to the big hit building for practice.

The car ride

I was sat in the very back with Jungkook and Jimin. J-Hope was in front of me with Tae and a very sleepy Yoongi. Jin and Namjoon were in the front with Namjoon driving. Me and Jimin were playing a game on my phone as we listened to music giggling to ourselves as we played. Every now and then I would catch Jungkook watching us from the corner of my eyes. I ignored it the best I could and focused on playing. I heard my name and I paused the game to look up "Yeah?" Namjoon turned to face me. "Are you ready to see where we practice?" He asked with a smile on his face. "Of course I am!" I returned his smile "I've only seen it in the dance practice videos I can't wait to see it in person" I heard the others laugh at my excitement and I smiled if I can make then laugh then that's all I need.

We drove a little more before arriving at the building and we all got out. I pouted at Jimin "you cheated by unpausing the game pabo" I mumbled. He just smiled and ruffled my hair. We heard yelling and I turned to see fans across the street waving excitedly. "Wow" the others smiled and waved at the fans. Tae came up besides me and posed for their pictures making them scream louder. Yoongi dragged us inside as we laughed. "That was awesome" I heard Jungkook say making me blush lightly. As walked to an elevator and all got inside ' ok (y/n) you can do this. It's just an elevator and you're with your brother and his friends you're ok' I hadn't told them I'm scared of elevators yet and I was worried too. As we went up I started to take deep breathes to keep calm. Out of nowhere I felt someone's hand grab mine and stroke it with their thumb. I looked around and saw Jungkook looking at me with worry filled eyes as I looked down and saw it was him holding my hand to keep me calm. It helped massively and when we excited the lift I was calm. The boys all went to the dance studio with me following for them to do a few hours of dance.

Time skip (sorry there's so many writers blocks a bitch)

The boys finished dancing and went off to their own studios to record and relax and Jungkook insisted I go with him. As soon as we got in I sat down. "This place is awesome" I said as I felt him sit next to me. "Yeah it is" he said as I felt him grab my hand again. I opened my eyes and was immediately met with his. "K-kookie?" I stuttered feeling my face heat up "yeah (Y/n)?" "You're really close" I gulped nervously. "Well I have to be to do this" I went to speak but a pair of soft but rough lips pressed against mine. I froze before melting into the kiss. His arms went to my waist and I wrapped mine round his neck pulling him closer to me. It started to get heated after I felt him lick my bottom lip asking almost begging for entrance. I opened my mouth slightly and felt his tounge invade my mouth. I tangled my fingers in his hair as he layed me down. "(Y/n) I won't be able to stop you need to tell me you want to do this" he said as he stopped his hands resting them on my lower back under my shirt. I nodded.

"Kookie I don't want you to do this....

I need you to do this"

Y'all know what's coming in the next  chapter and I hope you're ready. I can't wait to write it and I'm sorry updates are slow. I'm updating as fast as I can. Hope you enjoy and don't be a silent reader let me know what you think! Shadow writer signing out again!