Chapter 2

Dhvani's POV

25 minutes into the lunch and Nik's been telling everyone about how we met and our sweet moments together. All the while holding my hand and glancing at me with a loving gaze. He is really sweet. His friends are good too. I think I'll get comfortable around them soon enough. Soon our conversation turned towards Friday night parties of college. Apparently, every first Friday of month either girl's or boy's dorm holds a party. It's kind of Rosewood's tradition.

"But isn't that sort of illegal. Our dorm rules say that 'no noise after 10 pm'." I ask.

"If we do everything written in the rule book, we will never enjoy life Dhvani." Says Karthik with a wink.

"But rules are important to follow. There is a reason, rules are made." I say trying to make a point.

"Seniors slip a sleeping tablet in both of the warden's water. So both are out before the party starts. And no rules are broken if wardens are not there to witness." Nik says putting an arm around me. "Loosen up baby. It's just a party" he whispers in my ear and kisses my cheek.

And just like that, I'm okay with it. Nik has a way of making me okay with everything. And I don't fight it. Around him I'm happy.

"So Nik are you coming to this party?" Meera asks, her attention solely towards Nik. I know he is handsome and every girl finds him attractive. But I don't like Meera is speaking with him like I don't exist. Like hello! I'm his girlfriend sitting right next to him.

"Only if Dhvani is going," Nik answers with a kiss on the cheek again. Good. Now she will get the message.

"Yeah! Sure!" I say kissing his cheek just to stake my claim. I'm not normally like this but something tells me that this girl Meera needs a reminder that Nik is taken. 

After a while, Lunch is over. Nik and I have a Music production lecture. We both took it, so we'll have at least one class together. We walk hand in hand. Nik rushes me towards the back of the class. And we take two seats near each other. After we settle down Nik takes my hand in his again. The only thing that irritates me about the Nik is he likes to hold my hand a lot. The only times we parted hands after entering the cafeteria was while putting the tray away and settling in the seat. 

Ayan and Shriya are also with us in this class. A professor enters the class. She quiets down the class and introduces herself as Maya Suryavanshi. She is pretty. But looks too serious. She goes through our syllabus and our semester work. And goes on and on for one hour. She is good but she seriously needs to smile or show any kind of emotion.

Two more lectures later, we are free to leave the college. Hush! Nothing embarrassing happened today. I pack my bag and leave the classroom. I hurry through the corridor searching for my phone I left somewhere in the bag. Just as my hand touches something that feels like a phone I slam into a hard wall and I am falling backward. I close my eyes and brace myself for the impact of crashing the floor. 2 seconds later nothing happens and I open one eye slowly just to see myself in the arms of the one and only God's gift to mankind. Ohmygod! Ohmygod this is so embarrassing. I stand straight and start babbling.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't see you. I was just looking for my phone and suddenly I slammed into the hard wall and I was falling. But then I thought how can there be a wall in the middle of the corridor. So I opened my eyes and there was you! I'm so so-"

"Hey!" He cut me off. "It's okay. I wasn't watching too." Wow! even his voice is sexy. With that, he just stepped aside and continued walking god knows where. That was kind of weird. 

I exit college and meet Nik near his Bike. And we head off towards the dorms. Too much for not messing up the first day.

-------------------

Hey guys! So how was the chapter? I really wanted to give you the surprise I planned for this chapter. But when I actually started writing. It turned out like this. I really hope you like it.

Please Like, share and comment on how you liked the chapter. Thank You And See Ya......