As we prepare to sleep, I remember that I was supposed to call the cops. I pick my phone and I find a text message displayed on the screen.

*I'm out.... Hide*

I don't need rocket science to know that it's from Sasha.

I show it to Sandra and she's scared to the core. 
"Call the cops now!  We're in trouble!"

I dial the stations number and a bored cop answers the call.

"Your choice police station how may I help you? "
His voice rents the air.

I explain to him my situation and he promises to speak to the OCS to send two armed cops to my home,  not after laughing at me for being scared of a woman.
That's his business anyway.

We make sure we've locked everywhere and then decide to pick Kyle to sleep with us.  We don't want him to be scared to death.

Sandra goes to pick him and five minutes later, she hasn't come back. I call out her name but she's not answering.  I decide to go and see whatever she's doing and I walk towards Kyle's room.

I'm about to push the door open when somethimg hits me from behind and I fall face down,  rolling down the stairs.
I try to hold the rails to no avail.
At the final landing,  I succeed and hold firmly to the metallic side rail.

The lights to the sitting room are switched on and the darkness disappears when I see two gigantic men standing next to the TV stand,  holding machetes with Kyle and Sandra tied together,  unconcuious!

Before I can ask what's happening, I hear a familiar voice from behind.

"Well well well....  Look who we have here!"

I turn back furiously only to be held by a pair of strong arms.

"What do you want from us Sasha? "

I ask,  as I try to entangle myself from their string arms.

"Aren't you happy that your sweet wife is back? We're getting married today and they are our  witnesses...."

She says,  grinning from ear to ear.

"You must be kidding me Sasha. I'm already married and I can't marry you.... Not now,  not ever!"
I say with finality.

"Then I'll have to force you....  Skylar...  Bring the papers and pen... "

One of the huge men retrieves a pen and paper from his back pack and hands it over to her.

I notice that my wife and son aren't moving and all my attention is directed to them.

"What have you done to them?"

I ask them, moving but the arms seem stronger than before.

"They'll be fine....  Give them time.  But before they do, we'll be far far away from here....as husband and wife... "

"In your dreams woman...  In your dreams...  All this can happen over my dead body! "

"I can arrange that...you know?"

She asks,  charging menacingly towards me.

She has a pistol in hand,  aimed directly to my face....

"Any other word from your stinking mouth and I'll feed your brains to the dogs.  So,  redeem yourself while there's still time left! "

She ain't mincing her words.

I recoil in fear.  I'm not ready to die yet.
I wonder how they got into the house.
Why does the police take ages before responding to people's cries?

I'm already giving up.

"Tell me Sasha....  Will you let my kid and wife go if I sign this paper? "

In mind, I'm sure they're just papers....  Mete papers.

"I always keep my word.... Nobody will hurt them.  Before they wake up,  we'll be on the plane heading to Madagascar for our honeymoon! "

"But you should have come with a reverend or even the Attorney General.  That way,  these papers shall be considered real... "

I'm doing all these to buy time.
I just hope against hope that the police arrives soon...

"Shut up and sign here! I'm running out of patience... "

She already has the gun on my head.
"Okay...okay......okay.  I'll sign! Just don't dare lay a finger on them or else I'll divorce you even before we say *I do*"

I warn her, still buying time.

The two guys have already let go of my hands and they're standing at a safe distance.

I look from Sasha to my family and there's no slight movement....  They look dead.

I'm tempted to think that she already killed them but I don't want to take chances.
I'm planning to snatch the pistol from her because the two men has machettes only. I'm ready to risk.  I can't stand her... She's disgusting.
I'm in no way signing those papers!
Hell no!

I have to take risks for their sake...
I bend down as if to scrutinise the papers and then I do the unthinkable.....