2

okay, so can yall actually comment and say your opinions about my storys? okay thanks!

Ron opened the door to find a concerned harry & a on-edged  draco on the other side. 'whats wrong haz?' Ron said confused. 'lavender and Ginerva has found out about you two and Ginerva is saying nasty romours about you two. Lavenders coming any minute to insult you Ron...' Harry said concerned and scared. Ron was still processing this when Lavender came up to him and slapped him. 'YOU F*GGOT! [srry it hurt to write this] YOU'RE A DISAPPOINTMENT TO THE GRYFFINDOR HOUSE AS WELL AS HARRY!' harry and Ron both shared the expression of hurt and betray. Draco and Blaises claws and wings started to pop out they were having enough of Brown insulting their mate. ' AND WAIT TILL GINNY TELLS YOU MOTHER ABOUT THIS! SHE WILL DISOWN HARRY AND YO-' *SLAP* Harry couldn't take it anymore he slapped Lavender faced full of tears grabbed Rons wrist softly who was also crying out of the ROR and to ms. pomfreys office to get rons cheek some ice while Draco & Blaise deal with Lav- no Brown.she has no right to be called her first name for what she did. Draco and Blaise well.......caused severe damages to her but the profesors didnt care because they had a reason to plus if their a veela and they were just protecting their mate then it doesn't matter.

hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry about it being short this all the time I had left before now so ya see ya!