Chapter 3

I woke up this morning, realizing i was in the twins room, and i decided to get them back from when they woke me up yesterday, they had shared Georges bed last night and i slept In Fred's, so i got up, and jumped on top of them yelling

"Wake up idiots! We leave today!" they opened there eyes and glared at me annoyed.

"Bloody hell!" One said.

"what was that for?" the other asked while both of them pushing me off and onto the floor, which sent me laughing.

"THAT WAS PAYBACK!" i said,

they stuck there tongues out at me and i stuck my tongue out at them, and we laughed even more. We got ourselves ready and gathered our bags, i grabbed my rat, his name is rat, i'm not great with names as you can tell, and continued down stairs.

Breakfast was quiet today as we were in a hurry, so when we finished we gathered all of our things and left to kings cross.

when we got to platforms 9 and 10, i heard a familiar voice ask a train station employee "Excuse me, do you know where i can find platform 9 3/4?" i turned around too see Harry, and quickly walked over to him, after hearing the employee ask harry if he thinks he's being funny, i jump in and say

"Haha! I got you! There's no such thing." I say pulling my best fake giggle at Harry. "Sorry about that, I was messing with him, it's his first time here." I tell the train station employee.

"Right then, return to your parents you two." He Turned to what he was doing before.

"Yes sir." Me and harry say in unison, as I direct him towards the platform.

"Did you really think muggles would know where the train to hogwarts is?" I ask him, giggling.

"Yeah, I guess that wasn't the smartest thing I've done." He replied.

"I haven't known you long, but I think so too, harry."

I explain how we get onto the platform, and he seemed a bit nervous, so i said i'd go with him. I put my luggage onto his trolley, along with rat, and stood next too him, putting my hands onto the trolley next to his,

"Are you ready?" I ask him, he hesitantly nods.

"Okay, on 3, we run. 1...2...3!" and we ran, and then we were on the platform.

"here we are!" i say.

a few moments later Ron comes in, followed by Mrs.weasley and ginny. Mr. Weasley stayed back, Fred, george and Percy got onto the platform a bit before us.

"Ah Ron! i'd like you too meet my brother harry, Harry This is Ron."

I'd remember i told ron i'd introduce them, so i did, and they said there hellos.

Then Fred and George walked up too us,

"oh, and this is Fred and George, Fred and George this is Harry." Pointing to them, hoping i got who is who correct.

"I'm not Fred, He is! and you call yourself our best friend." George said.

"seriously, you've known us since we were 4!" Fred said, they both pretended to be offended.

"Oh, sorry." I Replied.

"I'm only joking, you got it correct, I am fred." i laughed, Also proud of myself for getting it right, harry was giggling.

"We're going to go find Lee and a compartment." said George and they both left.

I went to go say goodbye To Mrs.Weasley and Ginny, And then Me, Ron and Harry left.

Once we boarded the train, I went looking for Fred, George, and Lee, and i had finally found them.

"Hello!" i said giving lee a hug since i hadn't seen him over the break,

"Hi rey!" he replied, then we sat down.

"where's harry? we'd thought you'd sit with him?" George asked, i remembered who was wearing what so i could still tell the difference between them.

"Do you not want me here?" i asked, pretending to be offended, putting my hand up to me chest.

"no! I didn't mean it like that!" He replied.

"I know, I Know, he's sitting with Ron, I think they're getting along well." I tell them. 

"And things are going well with you and Harry? i forgot you were meeting him for the first time this year!" said lee,

"yeah, we're getting along really well, actually!" I tell him, just then the door then opens, and it's Oliver wood, "Do you mind if i sit here? there's not much other places too sit." he asks.

"No we don't mind." i say with a smile and he takes a seat next to me.

We all ended up talking about quidditch for most of the ride, Lee was happy to hear i was finally trying out. Oliver had said Tryouts were beginning next week, which we were excited for , then the door opens, this time it's a young girl , a first year with bushy brown hair, asking if we'd seen a toad, we had all said no, She also told us we should put on our robes as we'd be arriving soon.

After not too long, We had arrived at the castle, sitting down at the table, ready for the first years too get sorted and too start the feast. I sit Across from the twins, and sit in between Lee and Percy. Not too long after, the first years walked in, and The sorting hat started to sing a song about the houses.

Before the First years were sorted Professor Dumbledore had given a speech about some rules, then Professor Mcgonagall stepped forth too call out names too be sorted.

"Hermione Granger" she called, she was put into Gryffindor, and we clapped for her, shaking our hand introducing ourselves.

A couple other students went, Then Mcgonagall Called Ron, He looked very Nervous,

"Gryffindor!" The Sorting hat said, and the nervousness washed away as I cheered for him, I Gave him a quick hug and congratulations and he sat down.

"Harry potter" Mcgonagall said, and the room went silent, The hat took quite a while figuring where too put him, i really hope he gets Gryffindor like me. Harry was whispering something, but it was hard too tell what he was saying,

"Not slytherin, aye? If not Slytherin, better be... Gryffindor!!!" he ran my way and i gave him a tight hug, congratulating him, and he sat next too Ron.

After all the students were sorted, and we had the feast, we all walked down too the common room, and went too our dormitories. Last year I had shared a room with a 7th year, meaning this year I'd share with a 1st year.

"Hello, i'm Hermione Granger."

"Reylinne Potter."

"You're Harry's sister! But you live with the Weasleys."

"Yeah, do you know them?" I ask

"I had met them earlier today."

A few hours passed, and we had talked a lot, catching up on what we did over the summer, finally deciding to go to sleep since we start our classes tomorrow, i hope this year goes well.

*****
A/N hey y'all, here's a new chapter, this took a while so y'all better appreciate it, dunno if i'll have time too write this weekend, so i might not post another chapter until Monday, so yeah. bye!