Chapter 1

"breakfast!!" I hear Mrs. weasley yell from down the stairs. Me and the ginny groan, as we get out of bed. i had always shared a room with ginny, as she is the only other girl in the family, i mean i could share a room with the twins if I wanted too, i mean i love them, but no. Though sometimes i'd spend the night them, as they along with Lee Jordan, were my closest friends.

As me and ginny arrived down stairs, there was a beautiful smell of a feast to welcome us at the table, me and ginny were the first too arrive.

"This looks amazing, Mrs.Weasley!" I said with a smile.

"Thank you, dear" she replied.

"So, how does it feel knowing you'll finally meet your brother this year, rey?"

Ginny asked, I haven't seen my brother Harry since the night my parents died about 10 years ago. He had been sent to live with my Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia, and my cousin Dudley, I hear they are terrible people, but Dumbledore said it's best he grew up there, as his name would be heard everywhere here. I was left here with the Weasleys, as i already knew what was going on they aloud me too stay.

"I'm a bit nervous, actually." which i was, i mean who wouldn't be?

"It'll be okay dear, you'll get along fine, i've heard there's been trouble getting his letter too him, so Hagrid is going down there to give it too him and too take him shopping, i could ask if you could take him shopping instead, if you'd like?" Mrs.Weasley asked.

"Oh that'd be great!" i said excitedly

"What'd be great?"  i hear one of the twins say as they've finally come down stairs, i still can't tell which one is which.

"Rey is going to take harry shopping!" Ginny told them.

"ah yes you're meeting harry this year!" Ron said as he ran down stairs, joining us.

"Yeah, i could introduce you later on if you'd like, so you'd have a friend." I told him, Hoping he'd say yes

"sure!" he said with a smile.

I hope they get along well.

"It'll have to be tomorrow, if that's alright?" Mrs. Weasley asked,

"Tomorrow's perfect." I'm meeting Harry tomorrow! Im starting too feel more nervous.

When we finished breakfast we were told too start packing for Hogwarts, since it was Rons first year I decided too help him pack.

"Are you excited?" i asked him.

"I really am!! i mean who wouldn't be?? it's hogwarts!" I laughed at his reply.

"I know, i felt the same way when I first went, and i still feel the same way, it's so beautiful there, beware of  Snape though, he's Scary."

he looked at me confusingly

"Snape? who's Snape?" He asked.

"He's a profesor, he teaches potions, but every one knows what he really wants too teach is Defense against the Dark arts." he nodded with a worried look on his face, i laughed.

"Are you gonna try out for quidditch this year?" he asked me.

"I think so, i've been thinking about trying out for chaser." I said.

"You should, besides, you'd already know people there." He stated, and he wasn't wrong, fred and george are our beaters, and lee would be watching some of our practices, since he is the announcer, that is if i make the team. which i really hope I do.

We finished packing and I returned to my room, collapsing onto my bed, remembering i'm meeting harry tomorrow, i hope this goes well.

*****
A/N
hey, so i know this chapter is short, this is my first FanFiction,  but it was fun too write! i don't know when i'll post the next chapter, also feel free to comment suggestions, but I hope y'all enjoy, thanks for reading! :)