Sorry Jug, Can't

*Jughead's pool party in Betty's POV*

"Okay. So your not telling anyone about your relationship with Jughead" Veronica asked and I nodded.

"How long have you been dating?"

"a week"

"And you've been sneaking out to go to on secret dates with him"

"Yeah. I mean my mom would never let me be with him"

"Well. I've grown to like him. By the sounds of things, he treats you like princess and has no intentions of breaking your heart. Jughead is finally Veronica Lodge approved" She smiled.

"Thank you so much V" I replied and hugged her.

"Oh also Jughead told me that we should come early, so he can spend time with you without blowing your cover" She explained.

"Let's go then"

We got into my car and drove to Jughead's place. It was a huge mansion just out of Riverdale. I got out of the car and Jughead was waiting out the front with Archie.

"Does Archie know?" I whispered to Veronica.

"I didn't tell him" She whispered back.

"Hey Archiekins" Veronica said and gave him a long passionate kiss.

"Hey" I mumbled and hugged Jughead.

"He knows it's fine. He said he saw you texting Veronica and Me texting you" Jughead explained and I smiled and gave him a kiss.

"So Archie does know" Veronica said.

"Yeah. You three need to be more careful when texting" Archie laughed.

"Come in" Jughead said and we walked into the house.

"You two can get dressed in the bathroom's. There's one there and there" He said and pointed to 2 doors. Veronica and I nodded and got changed.

We walked out and saw the boys sitting on the couch talking. I ran up behind Jughead and leaned over him and kissed him.

"Jesus, Betty!" He said and I giggled. I walked around and laid on the couch next to him.

"Beautiful" He whispered and I started to kiss him all over his face.

"Now I know how they feel when we kiss" Archie said and I chuckled. Then there was a knock on the door. Jughead got up and opened the door.

"Hey" Jughead said and let the football team walk in.

"So preppy and blondie are already here" One of them said as they walked past me and Veronica.

"Can you not talk to them like that" Archie said and sat Veronica on his lap. Jughead sat down next to me and I wanted to cuddle into him so bad.

"Want to swim?" Jughead said and everyone ran outside leaving him and I inside.

"Sorry. They weren't supposed to come this early. I wanted you to come early so we could spend some time together without hiding"

"It's fine Juggie" I replied and traced his abs with my finger. He leaned down and kissed me.

"Let's go out" I said breaking the kiss. We walked outside and the boys were already the pool. I sat down on a sun chair with Veronica and started tanning.

A couple minutes later Veronica and I felt water splash on us. I sat up and saw Jughead and Archie laughing from in the pool. I shook my head and laid back down.

"I'm guessing it was Jughead and Archie" Veronica guessed.

"Of course it was them" I replied.

"Hey guys" I heard 3 voices say and I opened my eyes.