Round One - Night Two

Yoda sighed with pain. He couldn't believe it. Not only was his overcompensated Padawan back, but she had murderer one of his students! Yoda suddenly looked out the window. Wait...She couldn't have. Twi-Mi was talking with him. Another young soul gone. He sighed. 

"Hello?" He called, peeking into Lynn and Virbria's room. "Any Padwans here?" He spotted Lynn automatically, her rocking back and forth, starting at Virbria's side of the room. Sophie was sitting next to her, face contorted in sadness.

"It's going to be alright." Sophie said quietly. "You couldn't have done anything." Lynn was silent, but she shook her head violently. Yoda sighed, but he knew that there was nothing he could do. After checking to make sure all the students were in their designated rooms, Yoda decided to turn in for the night.

-------------------------

Alexander smoothed his training robes, shifting uncomfortably. As the newest addition, he was sharing a room with John, who seemed...nice. 

"I'm going to put my training lightsaber away!" John shouted to Alexander. "I forgot to put it away." Alexander nodded absently and John slipped out of the room. A few silent moments passed. Alexander heard soft footsteps behind him and he assumed it was John. But why would John approach so quietly? Like a bantha stalking a porg. 

Bzzzzzzt. 

Alexander suddenly went very, very still. A red glow began to emit from behind him, the sound of  a lightsaber pulsing right behind him. Alexander turned around, and the Sith was upon him immediately. . . 

---------------------------------

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Sophie screamed, looking down at the crumpled body of Alexander. "MASTER YODA ALEXANDER IS DEAD!" She pressed against the wall shivering. 

"No." Yoda said. "Not again..."

Alexander was killed at the hands of the Sith. 

He was the Investigator.