B: you like it?

N: I love it, thank you baby

She said giving her a hug.

B: you're welcome princess. You wanna put it on?

Nicki nodded and Beyoncé took the necklace out of the box while Nicki turned around and put her hair up. Beyoncé took the necklace around her neck and clipped it on at the back and nicki turned back around to show her.

B: beautiful

She said looking at her making nicki blush.

B: okay next present is this one

She said putting the big box in front of her. Nicki hopes it wasn't something really expensive. She unwrapped the box to see it was a children's Mercedes Benz and Beyoncé laughed making Nicki hit her shoulder.

N: haha real funny

B: I'm sorry baby I had to

She laughed while she got a small box off the table and gave it to her.

B: this is your real present

Nicki gave her a suspicious look before unwrapping it. It was a box and she opened it to see it was keys to a Mercedes Benz Maybach. She was confused, was this a part of the joke?

N: are you still playing with me?

B: no

She laughed as she took her hand and took her to the door and opened it to let Nicki see the huge matte black Maybach parked in her driveway.

N: what?!!!!!!

She screamed making Beyoncé smile.

N: are you serious?!!!!

She screamed in excitement at Beyoncé.

B: yes it's yours

She giggled and Nicki immediately jumped on her, with Beyoncé luckily catching her.

N: I love you so much

She said smiling the biggest she's ever smiled in a long time.

B: I love you more princess. I got to show you the trunk.

She said carrying her outside with the twins following. Beyoncé placed Nicki down in front of the car trunk. The plate name was even customised.

B: open it you got the keys babe

She laughed making Nicki open the trunk automatically. She looked inside to see jewellery, endless pairs of Christian Loubitons, Versace pieces along with a couple Chanel bags. Nicki was speechless she was shook to the max. She wasn't expecting this much on her birthday, the chain was already more than enough.

N: oh my god baby why

She asked turning around to look at Beyoncé with tears on her eyes.

B: because I love you, don't cry baby

She said pulling her in for a hug. Nicki covered her face with her hands as tears started to run down her face. It wasn't the fact Beyoncé had gave her things from the biggest designers it was the amount of effort she put into her birthday and it was still morning.