👨‍👩‍👧‍👧 Chapter 1 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧

"Rihanna." My director came into my room with her arms crossed in front of her.

"Yes." I looked up from my bed and she motioned for me to get up.

I sat up and smoothed my dress down. She smiled and motioned for me to come here. She opened the door wider and I saw my assumed adopting parents.

David Houghs

Reina Houghs

Reina Houghs

"This lovely couple wants to adopt you, but first they want to ask you a few questions

"This lovely couple wants to adopt you, but first they want to ask you a few questions." She informed me and patted me on the shoulders.

"Okay," I said softly and looked at the two adults standing before me.

"Great. Just right through this door." I looked at them and they smiled back at me.

My director opened a door for us and we sat down at a table way too familiar to me.

My name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty and I'm 15. I've been in 6 foster families since I was 10. My parents died coming home from work by a drunk driver. Even though my living situation hasn't been straight my schooling has. I am at the top of my class despite my living issues.

The couple sat on the other side of me. Four chairs to the table. Them in front of me and me on the other side in front of the woman. My director by the door, observing.

"Well first off I just want to say you are very beautiful," The woman said as she laced her fingers together and sat them on the table.

"Thank you, ma'am," I muttered as I blushed looking down.

Coming from her that meant something she was gorgeous.

"This is my wife Reina and I'm David. What's your name?" David asked as he leaned forward and put his forearms on the table, then intertwined his fingers like Reina.

"Robyn Rihanna Fenty," I said slowly and glanced the both of them in the eye.

"How old are you?" Reina asked.