Ch3

Brook POV:

I was walking to the bathroom when I saw Jade on the floor, gasping. Her inhaler was on the floor next to her. I ran up to her. She was shaking, turning blue, ad her pulse was shortening. I could tell she was having an asthma attack. I shook her, and tried to wake her up. I started crying, and all I could do was hold on to her. I didnt want to leave her alone, because if I leave it might be the last time I see her. I held on to her and cried. Eventually my teacher Mr.Downing came out looking for me.

Mr.D: Brook! Why are you taking so long?

Me: *crying* M-my s-sister is having an asthma a-attack!!

He pulled out his phone and dialed 911. They came ASAP. They put her in the ambulance and drove away. I couldnt go because I didnt have a gaudian. I stayed with the nurse all day. Well to us she's Grandma, but to others she Mrs.Towns I cried in her office.

Raquan POV:

I dont feel bad for almost "killing" Jade. She deserved it. Fuck her. I hate her! She fucked up my life so Im fucking up hers! Just watch! Soon as she comes back, she's in for it. With a little help from the boys of course!!

Jade POV:

I woke up in a hospital room, attached to a breathing machine. I dont remeber anything that happened, or how I ended up here! Raquan walked in my room and smiled at me.

Me: How did you get in here?

Ray: School is over

Me: Oh, umm. why did you come Raquan?

Ray: Just call me Ray and I wanted to see your beautiful face

Me: *blushing* Thanks Ray!

Ray: Its ok beautiful!

The nurse walked in with a big smile on her face

Nurse: You can be out in a week!

Ray POV:

PERFECT!! 1 week is all I need! The plan is set. Time to make her life miserable!!