Chapter 4

Note:
Naira , Gayu , Keerthi lives in the same neighborhood.

Keerti was running fastly towards her class , she was late , she suddenly dashed into somebody and they both fell on the ground with there books scattered on the floor.

Ke- Logo ko dekhna toh band hi ho gaya hai
(People have gone blind!!)

She immediately picks up her stuff and gives an angry glare to the boy , who was still sitting on the ground trying to recover what had happened.

After a minute or two , keerti came outside the class and saw that he was still sitting in the same position,  and she shouted at him

Ke- Tumahi wajah se mai late ho gai , do you know woh lecture mere liye kitna important tha?? Ab mai apna literature exam kaise doongi ha batao
(Because of you , I was late for the class , now how would I pass my literature exam ? Tell me?)

The boy came into his senses, he gathered his stuff and stood, keerti was amazed to see his body all built up and with a attitude look on his face, he was perfect.

B- I'm sorry

He goes

Ke- Really?? I mean....

He turned around and said

B- What didn't expected that??

Ke- No it's just....

B- See I don't wanna fight with you so let's get over with it and start freshly.
Hi I'm Rishi

Ke- Keerti

R- Nice to meet you....see you around bye

After sometime

The girls met in the cafeteria and talked about daily stuff , that is when a staff member came and said the dean wants to see them

N- All of us??

S- Yes

They go to his office. They notice that the police is also there.

D- The police have came to interrogate you all , so please co-operate.

He leaves , the police and the girls were left alone in the office. The girls takes a seat on the couch while the officer stands and starts asking questions.

O- So what to do you know about Ankita??

Ke- And why shall we tell you that

O- Because the body in Ankita's coffin is not her body , that means the case is reopened

N- What are you saying???.....but then who is in the coffin??

O- Still investigating , but can you tell do you have any personal enemity with her?

G- No she was our friend

O- Oh really?? Miss.....but I heard that she used to dominate many people in school , so if someone wants revenge??.....or maybe you helped them or let's say you gave them some information not knowing there motives.

Naira stood up in anger

N- What do you think of yourself ha??
You are pointing us without any proof that we are the culprits behind it?? Let's go I don't have time for this proofless interrogation.

The three stormed out of the office.

They were sitting in different corners of the library so that they can calm down themselves.

Kartik noticed Naira was very tensed than usual , so he came and sat beside her.

K- Hey girl

Naira looked at him....