Chapter 2: Rescued By The Alpha

It was seconds before i could realize what the coyotes were doing one of them pounced on me as soon as i realized there was a coyote on top of me i screamed "AHHHHHHHHHHH" the coyote would not get off me he/she growled at me i couldn't control my breathing i was having a panic attack "p-p-please l-leave me al-one" but all this coyote did who was on top of me just growled and he/she was one heavy bugger he/she was like a damn truck on top of me i was praying so much hoping someone or something could get this coyote and his/her friends away from me the coyote collapsed on me and made me cry out in pain then he or she was about to slash my face with it's dagger like claws and i was panicking i couldn't breathe i felt my vision blurring in and out and then that howl was coming closer and closer then i saw it, it looked like a, werewolf or some sort of beast the beast just growled and roared it's energy at the coyote and it's group then the beast's eyes landed on me i was about to pass out from fear and dizziness the coyote just rolled it's eyes and his/her claws were coming to my face the beast charged like a bull at the coyote and growled at the coyote and it's group the beast was hovering over me i was in and out of dizziness out the next thing i remember is that the coyotes ran off like little babies to their mama's i blacked out a few minutes after the big ass wolf beast gave them something to remember for sure i was out of it but i can feel the wolf picking me up gently and the wolf stroked my head to try and wake me up but i couldn't i was afraid of what the wolf would do to me i was very very scared of what the wolf was it looked like a huge, enormous, protected i felt like i was being secure with what this wolf is it made me feel safe and damn the wolf is warm like a radiator.

I woke up in a decorated den and i felt every part in my body in pain i whimpered the wolf or whatever it is turned and zoomed like Flash Gordon to me my eye sight was blurry from my ancient tears of sadness it stroked my cheek and i realized i was crying but i didn't make a peep i think the beast or wolf is physic of sensing what your feeling or when your going to cry the creature wiped my tears from my sore, red and damp face the wolf purred i think it was feeling longing or something like that.

I tried to sit up but the wolf growled softly and i think it was telling me off with it's soft and gentle growl and i rolled my eyes and plumped back down then i realized i was laying on a soft pillow it smelled like lavender and the summer's air i sighed and the wolf came over to me and sat beside me and then the wolf just layed it's head onto my lap i was very temped on stroking it but i was nervous and anxious of what the wolf's reaction would be then it whined and i think the wolf was sad that i was not stroking it's and i thought in my mind "such a big fluffy baby, but adorable" i decided i was going to be brave and stroke the wolf because it's whining was making me feel bad and i hate feeling like that. I stroked the wolf and what fur i stroked it must have been the most softest and warmest fur in the world i have ever stroked in my life the wolf purred in satisfaction and i smiled to myself knowing i done a good job the wolf turned it's face to me and i gulped all it did was sit there and stare at me in my mind i was like "totally not awkward, ha lies this is awkward" i took a massive deep breath and then the wolf or beast licked my face i was shocked for a minute because i did not know what was it was going to do and i will admit i did not expect that the beast wolf would lick me i chuckled "charmer" the beast wolf grinned and put a paw or what i thought were hands on my chest it pushed me down onto my back...

 I stroked the wolf and what fur i stroked it must have been the most softest and warmest fur in the world i have ever stroked in my life the wolf purred in satisfaction and i smiled to myself knowing i done a good job the wolf turned it's face to...