Alone Again

Hey guys! I know I've been gone for almost a year, and so much has happened since then, I would love it if you guys could read the A/N at the bottom of the story! Now that I'm much better at writing, the chapters will begin to get longer and will be put together in a more professional and grammatically correct manner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kawaii~Chan gave a small pout before responding, "Kawaii~Chan is sorry, but Kawaii~Chan's ship is finally sailing, and couldn't help herself."

Aphmau gave out a small giggle before teasing her girlish friend."It's okay, as long as I get to take pictures of you and Zane."

Kawaii~Chan became as red as a tomato before exclaiming. "Aphmau~Senpai!!"

Aphmau giggled once more. "Okay, okay, sorry Kawaii~Chan. And now for the rest of you." Aph turned to face the rest of the group with a scowl on her face.

"Hey! We wanted to see too!" Said Lucinda.

"Yea!" Yelled the rest of the gang.

"Fine, fine. You all are off the hook, for now at least, now leave us alone." Said Aaron in a stern tone.

And with that, the group left, or at least most of the group.

"All of you!" Yelled Aaron, and a sneaky Kawaii~Chan ran off into the night.

Aaron Turned to look at his date and opened his mouth to say something. "We're definitely not letting them get away with that, right?" He asked.

"Definitely not." Replied Aph.

Then, they began to plan their revenge on their friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had stopped writing this story almost a year ago, and we've hit 1.4K reads! Thank you to everyone who's been reading, and if any of you come back, thank you too! I've been re-reading my very cringy writing and realized that I should edit it and change the formating, so I will. This story will be maybe 3-5 more chapters long, but if enough people ask, which most probably won't, I'll write an epilogue. I will be posting some short stories I've been writing on my other book, so check that out! That's all, ciao!