She lifted and spun me around, catching me off guard because damn I didn't know she was so strong, it just added to her level of sexiness, "see I told you that you couldn't resist me for long," she put me down and looked at me with a smirk.

"Ugh, don't ruin the moment by being cocky," I rolled my eyes playfully. She was right, I definitely couldn't have said no to her for long, caving in was so much easier. But will keeping it a secret be as easy?

She looked at me and winked, "you should probably get in your bath before it get cold beautiful. I'll be in Avery's room. Just text me when you're ready for that massage," she gave me a quick kiss and left me to my peace.

Stepping into my full tub, the warm water greeted my body and a sigh of comfort escaped my lips. This is definitely what I need right now and I couldn't wait for the massage I've been promised to top it off,

Monica's POV

I left my beautiful woman to enjoy a nice hot bath to reduce some of the hangover she was feeling and set out the oils I needed for her massage after. I decided to go see what Avery was up to since I did technically come over to hang out with him. I found him in the game room where he was casually blowing off some heads of zombies in Call of Duty. I snuck in behind him since he was so into the game and decided to scare him. Once I was close enough, yelled his name in his ear which caused him to jump a mile out of his seat and scream like a little girl. I doubled over in laughter when I saw the look on his face, one word for and it was PRICELESS!

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!" He looked like he was about to cry.

"You could never hate me brotha, but nice try," I laughed, sitting down where he had been.

"Where have you been? You better not have been taking advantage of my mom," he gave me a look.

"Don't worry, your mom and I were just talking about some stuff for a while. She's taking a bubble bath right now," I told him.

"Mmm, you better not have been touching on her though," he tried to glare at me.

"Oh fuck off Avery. Your mom is straight. Why would I do anything inappropriate with her or to her?" I said getting slightly annoyed with him.

"I'm just joking Mon, calm down," he laughed like he was being funny.

"No, you aren't funny with that anymore. The only thing you should be worried about is my happiness, no matter who causes it. But all you do is make me feeling like shit for crushing on your mom in the first place..." SHIT, I really just said that out loud.

"So you do have a thing for my mom," he smirked knowingly.

"Shut up or I swear I will kill you," I growled.

"Monica, it's okay. I don't care. I was just joking before. Your happiness is more important to me than anything. Hell even if you and my mom somehow did end up together, that would be okay with me.

"We aren't getting together. You're my best friend and that's your mom, I wouldn't do that to you," I said feeling a pull in my heart that I was lying to him.

"Whatever is going to make you happy Mon, I'll support you," he put an arm around my shoulder and pulled me into a hug.

"I told her that I would come check up on her when she texted me that she was done with her bath. Is that okay with you?" I asked him as I pulled away from him.

"Yes that's okay sis, until then you wanna team up and blow up some zombies with me?"

"Nah, I'll just settle for watching you do your thing. I have some stuff that I need to catch up on anyway," I sat down in one of the chairs next to him as he started up a new round of the game.

After about forty-five minutes and watching Avery make it to level fifteen on the game, I received a text from Kayla, letting me know that she was done with her bath. I excused myself from the game room and my way back to Kayla's master where I found her wrapped in both the towels I left out for her body and hair, sitting at her vanity, on her phone, looking cute as day. I smiled, as I leaned against the doorframe and just admired her beauty, not in a sexual manner but in a 'I couldn't believe she actually agreed to be my girlfriend' type of way.

"You know it's impolite to stare at people, especially when they're naked right?" I was pulled out of my thoughts by Kayla breaking the silence in the room.

"Damn, you caught me," I chuckled, "how was your bath?" I said walking up to her and wrapped my arms around her small waist.

"My goodness, it was fantastic. I honestly feel so much better after that bath, than I did after my shower this morning," she sighed and placed her down on the vanity in front of her.

"Good, now get on the bed and lay on your stomach so I can give you that massage I promised you," I patted her perfectly round butt to get her moving.

"Either you're too good to me or you're trying to get my goodies. But I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you're too good to me," she laughed and walked over to he gigantic bed and laid down, undoing the towel in the front.

"Like I told you earlier, you better get used to someone other than Avery taking care of you from now on, in a more personal kind of way," I positioned myself on top of her back.

"Mmm, if this is what it's like being taken care of on a personal level, I don't think I ever want it to stop," she let out a soft moan as I start to work my hands over her back.

"Okay now, hush and relax baby. Let me treat you good and relieve some of this tension you have built up," I leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"Oh honey, if you're trying to relieve my stress, it might take a little bit more than a massage," she chuckled mischievously.

"All in due time. Now seriously, hush and relax."

I worked my hands all over her back, from her shoulders, down to her butt, and to her feet. She was so tense, I was amazed at how she was able to wear that pretty smile on her face all the time and walk in those heels she never failed to have on her feet. With each motion, she let out soft moans of bliss and I could tell she was really enjoying being treated with such care, which was good because I planned on doing this a lot more for her so that she's a lot more relaxed from now on. I continued on until, I was satisfied with my work and when I didn't here anymore moaning. I slid over her back and laid next to her and noticed that she was out like a light, her breathing even and deep. Good, just what I had planned, she can sleep the rest of the hangover off and feel refreshed.