Intro: The beginning

I was a kid when it happened. I was visiting an uncle I never really liked in Encino when it happened. It was an event that changed my life.

For some reason, I had decided it was a good idea to wander around... like some kid from Reseda was even allowed to do that. That when I saw some teens throwing rocks at a dog. I don't know why they were doing it... but it got me mad and I threw a rock at one of the teens. All 3 of them came at me... and yeah, I was beaten pretty bad and knocked into the property of Daniel LaRusso. Daniel was not amused, some teens beating up on a little kid, was unacceptable. There was this old man, who told Daniel what was going on and Daniel saved my life.

After discussing what happened with my parents, I became Daniel and Mr. Miyagi's newest student. (Miyagi died in 2011, as kids Miyagi would certainly been around for Samantha, at least that's the implication I get from the series). Alongside Daniel's daughter, Samantha LaRusso, I became an official student of Miyagi-Do Karate.

After I gained lots of skill in karate, my family moved to Fresno due to my Dad being transfered by the company he worked for. It sucked to say bye to Daniel, Mr. Miyagi, Amanda, and Sam.

While I lived in Fresno, I continued to work on my karate skills, reviewing kata very often before shifting through the stances and blocks. Karate is for defense.

My name is Samuel Parker. And as I continued to grow up in Fresno, my sister got sick... cancer. While my sister was fighting cancer, I met the Aguilar family. A kid my age, named Ramon was losiing his father. Both Ramon and I lost our respective family members on the same day... funerals were back to back... my sister's first and the day after Ramon's father's. This shared sense of loss... it made Ramon and I brothers. We were best friends, always.

Now we're 16 years old, and both of our families decided to return to the Valley, where we came from. It had been so long, and when I returned to the Valley, I heard that Mr. Miyagi had passed away. So after my family unpacked everything, I went to the first place I knew to go. LaRusso Auto Group.

As I walked in, Daniel was out on the salesfloor and he turned to the door.
"Bonsai, welcome to LaRusso.... Samuel?!" Daniel said in shock.
"It's been a while, Mr. LaRusso." I replied, starting the story... the chain reaction of events to follow. This is my story... and the story of Miyagi-Do Karate!

 and the story of Miyagi-Do Karate!

Author note: In fanfiction.net, I saw this challenge that said to write a Karate Kid/Cobra Kai AU, in which Daniel's dojo was the first to open instead of Johnny's Cobra Kai like in canon. For that I created an Oc protagonist, and Ramon Aguilar was created by jvavengersofficial for this story. I hope you guys enjoy Miyagi-Do Karate Season 1